For those of you who didn't know....

Status
Not open for further replies.

funky51

Proud Member
Conrad Murray is a freemason, he is clearly wearing a masonic necklace in this picture.
conrad.murray.masonicofficer.jpg

Yes I'm certain Michael was murdered by the Illuminati.

Please people wake up! Look at the entertainment industry today, i mean come on:doh: DO SOME RESEARCH!

A place to start is following this link and see "The Arrivals" if you want to wake up from this mass hypnosis that "sheeple" call reality...

http://wakeupproject.com/VList.asp?Series=1&Video=91

NP ^^

Anyway, here's is proper proof:

http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com/photo-gallery/

They released the picture and below it it says "Dr. Murray has been a Freemason for three years"

BTW dig further and find out why they put this "eye" everywhere...

The truth might shock you....

Masonic Apron
washington_apron02.jpg

On the dollar
istockphoto_589512-one-dollar-seal-highres.jpg

Madonna
madonna-illuminati.jpg

Masonic symbols
masonic-symbols-6.jpg

Masonic details from a headstone in Castleton Churchyard, Derbyshire
614217485_14df22138f.jpg

And Michael's heartbreaking funeral was also full of this symbolism.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUr1u4GU9jA

everything-is-a-conspiracy.jpg

Last edited:
Why does it matter if he was a Freemason? Are you trying to imply they are evil in some way?

I would just like to say that there are people on this forum who find your claims very insulting... Im not saying I am one of them, but please respect other members and if it stays open, keep this thread hate free.

Or, is there a way this kind of thread can be kept in the investigative unit?

I've reported this thread for religious intolerence.

I've reported this thread for religious intolerence.

thankyou. I have nothing against calm and educated discussions, but I can only imagine this would turn in to a heated thread as the others on this subject have.

and? hes a freemason so what? dont tell me the freemasons planned to kill mj. alot of people in professions are part of them. my bros just been asked to join cause of the networks in his job.

First of all I have not mentioned any religion....

Freemasons also say officially that they are not a religious group.

My point is that removing this thread for being religious is ridiculous.

I can't tell you the whole truth on this forum so please guys do some research on your own!

I'm doing this for Michael, I'm certain he would have wanted me to get this info out there. Because at least I know Michael hated ignorance!

It's all for L.O.V.E. !!!

Michael knew something was going on.... Check the lyrics in his songs:
Threatened, Cry, Jam and They Don't Really Care About Us (in the Brazilian version he's got a scene where the "eye" is in the background).

Last edited:
First of all I have not mentioned any religion....

Freemasons also say officially that they are not a religious group.

My point is that removing this thread for being religious is ridiculous.

I can't tell you the whole truth on this forum so please guys do some research on your own!

I'm doing this for Michael, I'm certain he would have wanted me to get this info out there. Because at least I know Michael hated ignorance!

It's all for L.O.V.E. !!!

Michael knew something was going on.... Check the lyrics in his songs:
Threatened, Cry, Jam and They Don't Really Care About Us (in the Brazilian version he's got a scene where the "eye" is in the background).
You can't tell us the "whole truth" because you know that what you'd be saying would not be permitted here, because this is basically a "the Freemasons are an evil cult and must be dodgy because Dr. Murray is one" thread, is it not?

If you look back at most Illuminati threads on here, you'll find that nobody hates any specific religion at all. The arguments always start with someone misunderstanding the discussion and accussing others of being racist or disrespecting religions. The truth of the matter is there are good people, bad people and combinations of both in EVERY SINGLE RELIGION OR SECRET SOCIETY IN THE WORLD!!

Take my example on the Freemasons... My Great Grandapa was a Freemason and my Grandpa was supposed to follow in his footsteps but refused as he didn't feel it would benefit him in his chosen career. My Great Grandad was not evil in anyway, I can assure you and they did not make murder plots or take over the world plans in his freemason group. However, I will not be offended if anyone has a different view on the freemasons and will not demand threads to be closed down so that people cannot express their opinions on the matter! Everyone is different and there are people in this world who are quite capable of manipulating ANY religion or society to fit their own agenda.

Anything's possible so it's best to keep an open mind. There's really no need to start throwing accussations around in a discussion where people simply want to share information with each other.

You can't tell us the "whole truth" because you know that what you'd be saying would not be permitted here, because this is basically a "the Freemasons are an evil cult and must be dodgy because Dr. Murray is one" thread, is it not?

No it isn't...

All I'm saying is that if anyone wants to know why Michael was killed, they should check things out themselves and make up their own opinion.

I'm here to help people understand, hoping to make friends, not enemies....

Why are you so afraid of this thread? Do you know something we don't?

No it isn't...

All I'm saying is that if anyone wants to know why Michael was killed, they should check things out themselves and make up their own opinion.

I'm here to help people understand, hoping to make friends, not enemies....

Why are you so afraid of this thread? Do you know something we don't?
You think you're going to make friends by accusing the Freemason's of killing MJ?

if u have evidence then post it if not pointless thread.

they dont allow intolerence to individual groups. be it religious etc. this thread is the same thing

Thread closed. This discussion is going nowhere productive, and intolerance of any groups, religious or not, will not be encouraged here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back