For those intrested in the place Michael will be burried

ElleBella

Proud Member
ET has an "exclusive" (isn't everything with them an exclusive?) tour of where MJ will be buried. You can see it tonight.

I would think they'll just be elaborating on what we already know. It is said to be a reclusive location, so they probably wouldn't know exactly where it's located. I could see them mention which of the two cemetary's he'll be resting, but not exact location.

I hope they maintain respect for the family's privacy at any rate. Lord knows what will happen in the next few months though if helicopters take to the air. (shudders) Which they'd leave the Jackson family in peace. They've been tormented enough.

Forest Lawn cemetery, Is where Michael will be laid to rest on 29th August. No visitors od fans will be allowed. They are keeping him there until they get somewhere else like Neverland to put him, so that Fans can visit..But for now the Santa Barbara Council has not given permission.
Well we have a Tom Sneedon Living there..go figure!!
I went to his Carolwood Residence today where he died. There where lots of tourists, but the gates were closed.It was so sad..People were very quiet..

Back