For those aren't listening to the leaks: Are you taking the day off work to listen to the album??

MattyJam

Guests
I am. I'm going to go up the city first thing, buy the album, go straight home and listen to it with my beautiful wife. I have resisted listening to all the leaks, I am determined to play the album as a whole from beginning to end and make a real experience of it.

What are you guys planning to do???

"I was up all last night with a terrible cold and I just don't want to pass it round."

That should do the trick! ;)

Lol I considered that but my whole office knows that I'm obsessed with Michael so it wouldn't look suspicious at all me phoning in sick the very same day the album is out :D

Definitely.

I listened to 'Breaking News' when it was officially released but deleted it after a week and a half because I found myself having a hard time enjoying it after all the controversy (and it was really only supposed to stream online for a week anyway), and I bought 'Hold My Hand' on iTunes when it became available and I love that song. I Haven't listened to any leaks or snippets, and I can't wait to hear the entire album on release day.

I'll be waiting at walmart for midnight to strike to pick up the album and listen to it in full then go to bed.. :)

I'll prolly listen to every track aside from "ILTWYLM" since we have had it.. then listen to the album in sections on the 14th..

Lol I considered that but my whole office knows that I'm obsessed with Michael so it wouldn't look suspicious at all me phoning in sick the very same day the album is out :D

I doubt your colleagues know the exact release date of the album.

Go on, do it!! Michael Jackson albums don't come round very often.

I doubt your colleagues know the exact release date of the album.

Go on, do it!! Michael Jackson albums don't come round very often.

Lol that is true. I remember sneaking off in my lunch break when I was at school to go buy Vince when it came out!

Lol that is true. I remember sneaking off in my lunch break when I was at school to go buy Vince when it came out!

Ha ha that's funny you should say that. I did the same thing, and I wound up riding around in my car longer than I should just to be able to listen to the cd in my car!

Maybe this time I'll take off an enjoy it all day long. Ahhh just can't wait!:D

I told my friend at school that I was taking the day off when Invincible came out. Turns out he wasn't much of a friend, because when I went back into school the teacher said to me "is it true that you didn't come in yesterday because you wanted to stay at home and listen to the new Michael Jackson album?".

True story.

Back