For Britney Fans: What's Your Favorite Era??

Favorite Britney Era??

• "...Baby One More Time" Era

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • "Oops!...I Did It Again" Era

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • "Britney" era

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • "In The Zone" Era

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • "My Perogative-Greatest Hits"/"Chaotic" (K-Fed) Era

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • "Blackout" Era

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

PopPrince89

Proud Member
What's your favorite Britney Spears' era based on the period around an album??

well...my favorite Brintey album to date is Blackout and its a shame it didnt live upt o its Britney-fied potential that i could have like all of her other albus..

but my favorite era and other fav album was the "Oops!" era...when the video released, i was in Britney frenzy from that point on! lol

Last edited:
well...my favorite Brintey album to date is Blackout and its a shame it didnt live upt o its Britney-fied potential that i could have like all of her other albus..

but my favorite era and other fav album was the "Oops!" era...when the video released, i was in Britney frenzy from that point on! lol

ooo baby baby..
how was i suppose ta know ...

:yes:

did that song at a talent show and I killed.

Love that hott mess of a lady

In The Zone era was the best! The album is her second best after Blackout, and the whole actual ERA was amazing.

i Loved the OOPS I DID IT AGAIN era...Blackout is pretty good too...love Break the Ice

Whatever album "Stronger" was on lol. I remember when that song came out, me and my friends made a dance routine to it.

I was a fan between 1999-2001 or something like that. Bought her first two albums which I used to play day in day out lol.

Why are the first two eras the most voted for? Those were so... cheesy :rolleyes:

Why are the first two eras the most voted for? Those were so... cheesy :rolleyes:

lol so true from a guys point of view i'd say in the zone. the music and videos were so much better. plus toxic got her the only grammy she's ever won and she was sexy in the video.

I voted for the Ooops era. Her performance at the MTV VMAs in that glittery body suit rocking out to Ooops was the best! She was on top of the world then. I wish that Britney would return. God, I miss the old Britney. I wish her the best and hope she'll find her old self again or re-discover and re-invent herself into something better.

why i still love the Ooh babbaay baabbbaay era the most ....

She was so madd hott, that even I, wanted to totally do Britney back then. MMM hmmm the fag was in love with Britney, literally ... I wanted her to be my woman :chichi:

Britney Rocks !!

Back