FOR AUSTRALIANS: Channel 7 about to show RARE interview (6:30PM)

Petarkco

Proud Member
Channel 7's Sunday Night will be showing a RARE interview please someone record and upload for others.

What interview is it? Bad Era Molly Interview?

I think its a bit pre Off the Wall era Michael on Countdown (with Molly).

ITS ON NOW!!!!

Molly just ruined it by hinting that Michael bleached his skin.

he watched the tv shows and saw white people so he wanted to be white, wtf :S

how about the real actual living breathing people he was working with at Motown.

Molly always insinuates something about MJ when he appears on these shows.
Problem is, people will believe him because he's "credible" and he met Michael before.
Molly ALWAYS does this. He, like the others, go the "MJ has turned nutty" road - every single time.

And when the reporter quoted "Grace" with those disgusting comments about drugs ad neglected kids. I switched the damn thing off.

Molly always insinuates something about MJ when he appears on these shows.
Problem is, people will believe him because he's "credible" and he met Michael before.
Molly ALWAYS does this. He, like the others, go the "MJ has turned nutty" road - every single time.

And when the reporter quoted "Grace" with those disgusting comments about drugs ad neglected kids. I switched the damn thing off.

To be fair, she did say that the quotes weren't confirmed that they were from Grace.

To be fair, she did say that the quotes weren't confirmed that they were from Grace.
Then why quote it in the first place?
We know how the media works and how the public's mind works by now.
Just by hearing something like that, people will think "Well, there must be some truth to that because they're quoting it on TV."
How many people do you think will go online to see if these quotes are CREDIBLE?
If people were like that, Michael wouldn't have such a f***ed up reputation in the first place.
So no, it wasn't fair AT ALL.

Sorry if I'm being touchy - but this is nothing new from the media.

Meldrum looked quite sad about Michael.

It's so wrong that he has been invited to the funeral when he has been implying all sorts.

Although, he did mention how he expected Michael would not turn up to the interview becuse it was so cold and Michael suprised him by turning up and being sweet.

I will miss his voice so much...watching that has interview made me so sad :(

There were both good and bad points about it. Like anything we will watch, we will always be ready to attack anything that can be viewed negatively and we know there will be that sort of crap out there and there will be more of it. What we need to do is only take the good about Michael from everything we see and hear and leave all that negative tripe to THEM (the media) to deal with. No matter who is on the TV talking about it.

It will always sicken me to see just who will stand up, claim to have been Michael's 'friend' then try and tell a 'home truth' of sorts, followed by speculation we could really do without hearing about. I'm choosing to see the positive sides of everything and we're all smart enough to know the positive from the negative and the right from the wrong. So in memory of Michael, I chose to watch it and only take what I wanted to take from it. Totally ignored the rest.

Back