For All Time: His Greatest Love Song?

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
What do you think? I absolutely love this song and still think it should of been released as a T25 single. To me this is probably his greatest love song with the second being LIML.

What are your thoughts on this song? Is it his greatest love song ever?

IMO it ranks in the top 5 of Michael's best songs ever. It is a shame it never got released on Thriller or Dangerous and promoted as a single with a video. There is no doubt in my mind it would have been a number 1 hit.

I absolutely love it.
I can't say if it's his best love song or not, there are loads but its up in the favorites. :yes:

I've always considered "I Can't Help It" and "The Lady in my Life" my favorite MJ love songs, but "For All Time" is amazing all the same.

Honestly, i don't like it that much, compared to the other MJ songs it is weak. (It's not a bad song, but not as great as all the others). Only average for his standards but that is ok since he did not write it.

What do you think? I absolutely love this song and still think it should of been released as a T25 single. To me this is probably his greatest love song with the second being LIML.

What are your thoughts on this song? Is it his greatest love song ever?

:angel:Be still my heart~~~

Not his best love song, but definitely a good song.
"When I say 'I love you', baby you gotta know, that's for all time"

i like the demo better.... the vocal arrangement in the chorus is better, imo.

plus the bridge is more mysterious and unknown which adds to the song.

I think Michael sounds absoloubley PERFECT in this song. I wish it was on the original Thriller CD.

Back