For a while now i noticed that i'm starting to really despise humans in general.

Hear me out on this.

When you think of the horrible things humans are capable of, abusing and killing animals just for the 'fun' of it. For entertainment purposes. Rapes, murders, you name it. MICHAEL...a incredibly kindhearted, down to earth....well probably most beautiful person that has ever lived...to be treated in the way he got treated. How can i even think GOOD about a world where this happened in, to a person like him? Really!

Horrible news on a daily base about so many things...all done by humans. The greed, the manipulative minds of people, it's going downhill for sure. People in general who are so goddamn ignorant that it almost makes you boil inside, peolpe refusing to believe MJ never did anything wrong. The fact...that when MJ is brought up in a tv show, in a paper, a magazine, on the street...to ALWAYS be afraid that it's gonna end up with some trash talk and horrible ignorance and jokes...i'm beyond tired of that.

Even after his death they can't leave him alone, even little things, they all count up and enough is enough. Basically...more and more do i get these thoughts and feelings of really hating people, whenever i hear something in the news..i'm like 'of course...once again done by us...people' we are poison. Well, alotta people are. Don't get me wrong,i'm not planning on doing anything stupid. I'm just...done with it for now, i'm tired , just tired of it. And i had to write this off my chest.

A good friend on MSN just told me 'If everybody in this world was Michael....there would be no war' ...and i agree with that 100%!!! And it's the new year now...yeah right...new year, it really feels like just another day, nothing more, nothing less.

Reactions: Bee
I have been hurt all my life (I'm am not ready to tell it yet) but I still hold faith in human beings. Because out all the bad humans there are good humans with hearts.

Sure there are good ones out there too, but just too many times do i hear about violence from even youngsters these days. Abusing a animal because they are bored or find it fun. I can go on and on...but it ain't getting any better.

Hear me out on this.

When you think of the horrible things humans are capable of, abusing and killing animals just for the 'fun' of it. For entertainment purposes. Rapes, murders, you name it. MICHAEL...a incredibly kindhearted, down to earth....well probably most beautiful person that has ever lived...to be treated in the way he got treated. How can i even think GOOD about a world where this happened in, to a person like him? Really!

Horrible news on a daily base about so many things...all done by humans. The greed, the manipulative minds of people, it's going downhill for sure. People in general who are so goddamn ignorant that it almost makes you boil inside, peolpe refusing to believe MJ never did anything wrong. The fact...that when MJ is brought up in a tv show, in a paper, a magazine, on the street...to ALWAYS be afraid that it's gonna end up with some trash talk and horrible ignorance and jokes...i'm beyond tired of that.

Even after his death they can't leave him alone, even little things, they all count up and enough is enough. Basically...more and more do i get these thoughts and feelings of really hating people, whenever i hear something in the news..i'm like 'of course...once again done by us...people' we are poison. Well, alotta people are. Don't get me wrong,i'm not planning on doing anything stupid. I'm just...done with it for now, i'm tired , just tired of it. And i had to write this off my chest.

A good friend on MSN just told me 'If everybody in this world was Michael....there would be no war' ...and i agree with that 100%!!! And it's the new year now...yeah right...new year, it really feels like just another day, nothing more, nothing less.

exactly how i feel humans are backstabbers animals are more faithful

Back