Footage Of MJ & Audigier Shopping - Sunday, 5:45pm, RTL (German)

mo_rizwan

Proud Member
Tomorrow (Sunday - March 8, 2009), German tv channel RTL will show on "Exclusiv Weekend" video footage of Michael Jackson's and designer Christian Audigier's recent shopping trip in Los Angeles. The program starts at 5:45 pm (local time).

Source: MJFC / RTL

Last edited:
Can you grab the footage and post it here, for the people who live in the US? Would really appreciate it. :)

why is Christian always filming the people he's shopping with? is it to promote himself?

yea definitely, if anyone from MJJC can get the footage, I'll put it on the MJJC channel and give the poster credit for supplying the footage, keep us posted, that would be awesome! :D

I just watched that bs. Chris was cute, it was a nice interview. He said that Michael danced for him in his wardrobe. He says it is cool hanging up with him. And he calls MJ his dear friend.
Wiesner was talking again and he said that MJ does it 'definitely' for the money
(I don't think so, why are the tickets so cheap then?). And finally the speaker of the show said that rude sentence: No one expects MJ himself to do the dance move someone younger is doing it for him.

Bahahaha as if "someone" younger could dance like him. I remember when invincible came out. On the very same show they said: A double is dancing for him cos he can't do it himself anymore.

Wiesner, OMG, everything he ever did for MJ was 'for da money'. He should just zip it !!! JMHO Grrrrr...........

Wiesner, OMG, everything he ever did for MJ was 'for da money'. He should just zip it !!! JMHO Grrrrr...........

these idiots are trying to get back in the spot light.. one UK paper had a quote from Diane Diamond saying Michael is doing it for money and that he has been living in Vegas with his mother...so he needs the money to be independent ...

but becuz of all the hysteria with Michael's appearance.. all of a sudden these azz holes .. aren't saying anymore that ...he don't have fans and no one cares...

Michael will get the last laugh...

its funny how all these people who actually dont know him think they can state why he does things and how he feels. F**KING twats! sorry!

its funny how all these people who actually dont know him think they can state why he does things and how he feels. F**KING twats! sorry!

you are sooooooooooo right...

and I on a mission to keep it POSITIVE.. and not let these ass wipes... spoil it ...

I just watched that bs. Chris was cute, it was a nice interview. He said that Michael danced for him in his wardrobe. He says it is cool hanging up with him. And he calls MJ his dear friend.
Wiesner was talking again and he said that MJ does it 'definitely' for the money
(I don't think so, why are the tickets so cheap then?). And finally the speaker of the show said that rude sentence: No one expects MJ himself to do the dance move someone younger is doing it for him.

Bahahaha as if "someone" younger could dance like him. I remember when invincible came out. On the very same show they said: A double is dancing for him cos he can't do it himself anymore.

Weisner and the press: they never quit, do they?

You really can rely on the press
:rolleyes:

what are you apologizing for?

by the way, when the footage comes, i'm sure all the fans' screams that were censored in the american footage will come to light.

So what if he's doing it for money? Seriously. These people act like Michael should never be paid for anything. I think it's great if Michael doesn't want to just sit back and let that catalogue fill his pockets for him. If he wants to get out there, do a concert set and make the money in person, let him. These people harping on him about it aren't doing whatever they do for free. I'm sure of that.

these idiots are trying to get back in the spot light.. one UK paper had a quote from Diane Diamond saying Michael is doing it for money and that he has been living in Vegas with his mother...so he needs the money to be independent ...

but becuz of all the hysteria with Michael's appearance.. all of a sudden these azz holes .. aren't saying anymore that ...he don't have fans and no one cares...

Michael will get the last laugh...

You know that's right Rasta! MJ is ALREADY getting the last laugh. He got it at that press conference and he got it again when he went to see the play Oliver and THOUSANDS of people followed him. Who else could get that many people to follow them to a play. LOL!

I'm sure there are a bunch of folks who wish they were STILL in MJ's good graces.

P.S. As for Diane Dimond, she knows MJ is living in that $100,000 Beverly Hills rental, just like EVERYBODY else. LOL! Who does she think she's kidding.

Does someone have this so we can get it on youtube?

So what if he's doing it for money? Seriously. These people act like Michael should never be paid for anything. I think it's great if Michael doesn't want to just sit back and let that catalogue fill his pockets for him. If he wants to get out there, do a concert set and make the money in person, let him. These people harping on him about it aren't doing whatever they do for free. I'm sure of that.

and the thing is... when old groups do a re-union tour.. no one says its about money for them... Paul McCartnery and Ringo are doing a concert in NYC.. no one says its about money for them

Donny and Marie are doing Vegas now..no one says its about money for them..

Cher is in her 60's and is doing a Vegas show and no one says its about money for her...

Tina Turner is 68years old and just return from retirement to tour and no one says its about money for her...

Madonna keeps touring every few years and no one says its about money for her...

the bias is so sickening...

anyways.. they are not taking my smile away.......loved how Michael handled this UK announcement... its been great...

spot on!!

i aint working for free for no one. my job aint that great. yet mj should?

well of course he is going to make some money from it but he is doing it for the fans and lets be real if someone told you right go and stand infront of thosounds of pepole for 10 nights stright and sing ... would you do it for free?

I've warned several times already on mjjf that time.
RTL is no way a TV station for information or journalism.
It's sensationalism, it's superficial biased crap... I'm sorry.
Don't expect anything good coming from them when it's about Michael.
I was so disappointed when they got the Michael interviews with Oprah and Diane Sawyer (with Lisa Marie) they don't deserve MAKING ALL THIS MONEY ALL THE TIME WITH MICHAEL
Be sure they're doing the worse whatever they are blaming on others.
RTL IS ONLY AND ALWAYS ALL FOR THE MONEY!!!

:agree: Totally, totally agree. And anyway, if he was in it for the money, don't you think he'll be selling tickets for 600 pounds each like Madonna? 75 pounds is most expensive of the tickets and it's nothing compared to 600. I don't believe Michael's doing it for the money, but if even if he was, I wouldn't care. He's worked all his life, and touring for him is hard work. If he makes a nice profit from these concerts then good on him. He's worked hard for it. I don't see why Weisner (or whatever his name is) has to have a problem with him getting paid for his performances.

Back