footage of Michael jackson naming unreleased songs

has Anyone seen this footage? Michael jackson Being interviewed/questioned about songs he's written. I will warn you its painful to watch its as if he's in a daze but its amazing he knows his stuff. i wonder if these songs will be released
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbGgQG2au_o&feature=related

heres part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8kgAn0yByM&feature=related

Pretty much everyone has seen this footage,its not only just come out,it came out years ago.
Its from an interview he done back in the Dangerous era.
You said its painful because he looks 'in a daze' thats because he was.
He was totally out of it.
This was the time he was on perscription painkillers because of the alleigations and during this interview he was so high on them.
Every fan knows about this,its a known fact.

I remember when he did this. This is from the Mexican deposition he did back in November of 93. I have the entire deposition on my laptop. It is over 3 hours long. It is something to see but it is still kind of hard to watch him being question like that.

I saw this Mexico Depositions a long time ago. He's in pain during the whole time.

But, I was still impressed by Michael's knowledge. Michael really knew his music. Actaully, after hearing the Dangerous Deposition he had in 1994. I came to a conclusion that he was really not that "out of it". Michael knew his music, but he was really forgettable about details. He didn't remember dates and numbers well. For instance, in 1994, he's totally alert during the Dangerous Deposition, when asked how many songs are in the Dangerous album, he answered 17. Lol... he got the number of songs in his own album wrong. He's a musical genius. There were millions of melodies in his mind. I guess when he completed a project, he couldn't wait to move on to the next.

To be fair, some of the questions threw to him by the lawyers were related to matters dated back to the 70's. Who in this world would remember tiny little things decades ago?

I saw this Mexico Depositions a long time ago. He's in pain during the whole time.

But, I was still impressed by Michael's knowledge. Michael really knew his music. Actaully, after hearing the Dangerous Deposition he had in 1994. I came to a conclusion that he was really not that "out of it". Michael knew his music, but he was really forgettable about details. He didn't remember dates and numbers well. For instance, in 1994, he's totally alert during the Dangerous Deposition, when asked how many songs are in the Dangerous album, he answered 17. Lol... he got the number of songs in his own album wrong. He's a musical genius. There were millions of melodies in his mind. I guess when he completed a project, he couldn't wait to move on to the next.

To be fair, some of the questions threw to him by the lawyers were related to matters dated back to the 70's. Who in this world would remember tiny little things decades ago?

Pretty much everyone has seen this footage,its not only just come out,it came out years ago.
This was the time he was on perscription painkillers because of the alleigations and during this interview he was so high on them.

From the comments after the video a fan is saying he had dental surgery and was under medication; you say he was on medications because of the allegations. Who is correct?

It is not a known fact is is a terrible rumour and not true about this deposition

It was NOT an interview
it was a court deposition from 93 over him being sued over some songs. He won the case :)

The reason he is in pain and on medication is becuase of a toothache and dental work
he was having done at the time. He is even questioned about his toothache in the deposition
and asked if he wants to take a break in the deposition. when he comes back they ask him
how he is doing and if he took some meds for pain.

It had nothing to do with the allegations. It had to do with his toothache

I hope that helps clear up these awful rumours fans are spreading.

^ But he was addicted to painkillers at this time, no? Didn't he go to rehab a day after the deposition or am I confusing things here?

Even though he seems druged, he really know his music.

Many times he says recorded, but not released. - So we have many great songs in the vault.

Seems like he was interrogated! damn like a police man asking him all these questions!

Back