Flo Anthony to appear on The Michael Jackson Preservation Project!

PreservingMJ

Proud Member
Entertainment reporter ... renowned radio personality ... Jackson family expert ... Jackson family insider and mostly Jackson family friend Flo Anthony will appear live on The Michael Jackson Preservation Project!

DSC_0424-copy.jpg

The show airs This Sunday, August 8 at 10 p.m. EST

Ms. Anthony has always been a friendly and consistently fair reporter on all Jackson matters. If any reporter knows the family ... she's the one! Listen live on Sunday www.blogtalkradio.com/preservingmj

And while you're waiting, be sure to download previous Preservation Project shows at www.blogtalkradio.com/preservingmj

Shes another strange one who claimed to be pally with mj yet said stupid things.she can join the wannabe insider club

Shes another strange one who claimed to be pally with mj yet said stupid things.she can join the wannabe insider club

I like her but, I have to agree with u on that. She's not to good when it comes to defending MJ. Especially, on the subject of his looks and how he feels about his race. Some of the things she has said about that was like...huh?! She definetly wasn't doin him any favors acting like she knows. o_O And she is VERY close to Toya too. Which...Is...huh...u know?!:mello: lol

Thanks for checking out the thread!

Flo Anthony is a gossip columnist, one of the few well-known African-Americans in the industry, and has thus maintained a very close relationship with the Jackson family -- not just LaToya. Also, Ms. Anthony has consistently defended Michael. This is fact.

We at The Michael Jackson Preservation Project work to preserve his spirit and legacy; as well as celebrate and promote the man. As MJ fans ourselves and once-avid forum dwellers, we know how finicky the MJ fan base can be when it comes "MJ friendly" people and "MJ enemies" :) ... As part of our preserving mission, we seek out the "friendlies."

www.blogtalkradio.com/preservingmj

Shes made stupid comments about his parenting skills etc as said above. Id rather u talk to ppl of importance not gossips

Flo Anthony is a gossip columnist

:eek:

:fear:

Also, Ms. Anthony has consistently defended Michael. This is fact.

Really? That's good.

We at The Michael Jackson Preservation Project work to preserve his spirit and legacy; as well as celebrate and promote the man. As MJ fans ourselves and once-avid forum dwellers, we know how finicky the MJ fan base can be when it comes "MJ friendly" people and "MJ enemies" :) ... As part of our preserving mission, we seek out the "friendlies."

www.blogtalkradio.com/preservingmj

Thanks! ;)

Shes made stupid comments about his parenting skills etc as said above. Id rather u talk to ppl of importance not gossips

Elusive, we only deal with cold-hard facts and not hearsay so if you feel so strongly that Ms. Anthony has disrespected MJ in the past, I welcome you to call in to the show and ask her yourself about those alleged comments.

Here's the show number... (714) 510-3766 Love to hear from you :)

I also realize that you're in the UK, so at least could you tell me the specifics about these alleged comments (what television programme you saw them on, what year, what specifically she said, etc.) and I'll ask her myself.

The Preservation Project just doesn't go off fuzzy memories and rehashed stories that have somehow become fact, so let's get to the bottom of this.

Flo has for years written a column for a local paper here in my city. A paper ran by snooty black folk who treated Michael like he was nothing more then dog crap. But she was and is the only one that would not go there. I have seen Flo on TV at times be the only one on a certain show defending Michael. When trashing Michael became the end thing to do I saw other African American journalist sell there souls just for some air time and as a black woman it broke my heart. Say what you will about Flo but she has never ever did anything but defend Michael. And as I said before at times she was the only one.

Last edited:
Justthefacts!

btw LOVE the name (hahaha) and thank you for backing up what we already know: Flo Anthony has been firmly on Michael Jackson's side.

Would love to hear from you tomorrow night, Justthefacts! Call into the show and holla at us and Flo :)

Sadley thats not the case when shes been on uk t.v.shes sold mj out like all the rest then.

Flo has for years written a column for a local paper here in my city. A paper ran by snooty black folk who treated Michael like he was nothing more then dog crap. But she was and is the only one that would not go there. I have seen Flo on TV at times be the only one on a certain show defending Michael. When trashing Michael became the end thing to do I saw other African American journalist sell there souls just for some air time and as a black woman it broke my heart. Say what you will about Flo but she has never ever did anything but defend Michael. And as I said before at times she was the only one.

This is what I remember seeing her do here in the US too.

Sad if she's does the opposite in the UK.

Yes, the show starts at 10 p.m. EST and we go for 90 minutes

It's ready for download now at www.blogtalkradio.com/preservingmj

Flo was GREAT! Told us some stuff that we ain't NEVER heard before (lol) ... and we're old school MJ fans thinking we know everything :)

check it out

It may be better to download it instead of trying to stream it... blogtalkradio sometimes acts up.

but downloading it to your computer tends to work better

It may be better to download it instead of trying to stream it... blogtalkradio sometimes acts up.

but downloading it to your computer tends to work better

Some of the interview is on YT
Flo Anthony reveals Michael Jackson's secret 1970s girlfriend?!

Last edited:
Some of the interview is on YT
Flo Anthony reveals Michael Jackson's secret 1970s girlfriend?!

WHAT?????!!!!! :wtf:

:crazy:

I have not watched these videos and there's no need to watch, just look at the titles of the videos. That to me looks like pure gossip.... :blink: I do not understand the obsession of people for talking/discussing about dating, marriages and bla bla bla :unsure:... who cares? :doh: It is the private life of Michael and relates only to him and nobody else. -_- People just do not understand this. :sigh: If she defends Michael, is positive about him, OK.... BUT she does not need to talk/discuss private life of man!!!! :doh: Leave it alone! :perrin:

:fear:

Last edited:
She doesn't really say MJ had a girlfreind name Shelia. o_O Flo says her freind Shelia went with him to Disney alot. Unless ur trying to say that the expresssion "going with" means dating? Which I thought is what she meant cause I do hear people saying it that way too! Which is proably why u guys think that is what Flo is saying?

And so did I until u guys re-asked and she says "went with him to disney!" lol Then I thought Oh she just meant hanging out! lol So instead of insinuating that is what she meant in ur youtube video u guys should have straight out asked "was they dating" "was it is gitrlfriend?" Since u guys wanted to know so badly. lol Cause it really doesn't sound like it! But, If true cool. But, it just sounds like a big do about nothin!

And one more thing I have to disagree about the idea of Lisa doing good for mike in the O interview. She called him a drug addict...so how is that a good thing? She pretty muched helped the defense with that interview!

^^I just listened to the video about Sheila, sounds like Flo is saying that Michael used to go with her as in date her to me. The Disney part sounded like another sentence. I agree about the LMP/ Oprah interview, I didn't think that it was good for Michael either.

So Flo and u guys believe everything Toya said in her book, eh?! Flo thinks the book was the truth in all aspects. SMH She was around la toya throughout her whole relationship with Jack Gordan and says went all around the world with them yet, Toya never mention Flo in her book? WTF?! o_O

She never saw Jack drug her. But, say he was doin something to her....u would think being la toya best freind she would know more then that, right? All she says that Gordan was intimadating to her even had her scared.

Says one time she ran into Joe in Vegas and he said that to tell Latoya "At any point she wants to come home she can come home." Well now, doesn't that sound like Joe thought it was all La Toya's choice to begin with!? lol

Flo even mentions that Katherine thanked her for being their throughout Latoya relationship with Gordan and being her only friend! So I don't see how in hell did La Toya not seek help from Flo and made it sound like she wasn't aloud to see or talk to no one when she was with Jack when Flo was always around. Shoot if ur best friend can fly all over the world with u and even go shoppin with u then home girl u weren't being held against ur will nor a prisoner like u made it out to be!

Last edited:
I think sometimes some fans confuse "corrective criticism" with being against MJ. NO true. MJ was NOT perfect and she did make comments; but over all, Flo had MJ's back. She was no "Yes" man to MJ and she was a friend.

^^I just listened to the video about Sheila, sounds like Flo is saying that Michael used to go with her as in date her to me. The Disney part sounded like another sentence. I agree about the LMP/ Oprah interview, I didn't think that it was good for Michael either.
MJ may have. Men do this everyday and MJ was no different. If you like a guy/girl, you hit if off; if not, you move on but you still dated the person.

Flo was no yes man to mj? She wasn't even that close to him to ever say yes or no. lol She was la toya best friend not mike's! And we aren't talkin about whether we think he is perfect

Back