Fit Flop: Do they work?

Mikejoefan

Proud Member
Who has a pair and do they work? Are they comfortable? or is it just hype?

The main reason for wanting is to tone my calf and thigh muscles. I'm not looking for a miracle just wondering if you do see any result, especial for $50.

i was wondering that myself when i first saw them come out... would hate to spend 50 bucks on crap LOL

what are youz talking bout ?? I was certain the title was a typo but now I see you arent talking about flip flopz :giggle:

they're called fit flops, u wear them and they're supposed to tone ur calfs thighs and buns more than traditional shoes b/c they're designed to keep you slightly off balance or smthn

sexysearchjj3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooo someone at work was wearing a pair of those today... she's only just started to wear them though, they look a little too chunky to me :unsure:

I saw them in lady footlocker. They looked better on the internet. I didn't try them on cuz they didn't have my size. I did press down on the inside and they felt comfy. I just didn't look all that well made especially for 50 bucks. I think I'ma just wait until lady footlocker has a big sale then buy them. I refuse to pay that much especially since now I saw them. I still want to try them though to see if it does something for my thigh and calves.

No MJJers have tried them. Uk fans where yall at since they started over there first. If anybody who has a pair could give a review I'd appreciate it.

http://www.thefitflop.com/ A new style coming out in july. I like them.

mmmm just get a pair of DrScholl's sandals. They have been toning calf muscles since they were first made. The way they are constructed, your foot has to grip the sandal in a way that is constantly flexing the calf muscle ;) You can get them for about 34 dollars. Less if you have an outlet that sells them.

Back