First Look: RoboCop Remake

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests

A teaser poster for MGM’s RoboCop reboot made an appearance at the NY Licensing Show via AICN. While the above art is not a definitive measure of what to expect, it’s our first look at how faithful the character design will remain to the original. Of course, the above RoboCop could stand atop a trusty hoverboard, wear Tommy Bahama shirts or merely be a disembodied head like Jambi. It’s Hollywood. A director has not been announced. This poster looks PG-13 to me. :p

Great another crappy remake to join the growing list of Indianna Jones, Lost Boys. Why cant they just leave films in the 80's where they belong! We all know Robocop 2 and 3 were crap so god knows what this will be like.

robocop 1 was a great movie on mine opninion. hope it will be as good as the first one!

Havent watched RoboCop in so long.. wow!!!

I heard they are going to do a new one but never really gave it much attention..

So it's a re-make not a sequal.. ???

P.S. isnt the entertainment industry really feeding out the remakes, sequals, and comebacks a lot lately?? jeez!!

The sequel I cannot wait for is BATMAN.. OMG it looks like it may be the BEST batman yet.

Back