Fire in Los Angeles

Rockin.

Proud Member
Is there anyone on here who is in LA and is affected by these fires or is worried that they will be?

I'm not sure where they are in LA, but are they anywhere near Forest Lawn? I read there was a brush fire in the Glendale area.. is that not where Forest Lawn is?

Thats horrible, thanks for the link. Iv seen some clips on tv and it looks bad. I hope it can be put under control soon.

I was thinking if it gets near Forest Lawn the funeral won't happen...again

I was watching this on CNN. Just crossed my mind if they are anywhere near forrest lawn. I don't mind if the fire is near to Conrad Murray's house.

There are several fires burning here in the state and the 100+ temperatures this past weekend didn't help at all. The sanctuary where Michaels big cats are is in a mandatory evacuation zone. We should all say prayers for everyone affected from people to animals to the courageous firefighters. My heart goes out to everyone. I know what it's like, having been through several wildfires in San Diego when I was younger, it's shear terror. :( Please stay safe everyone in the affected areas.

Angeles National forest is 13.5 mi away from Glendale. Is that where it currently?

I thought it was further away

Last edited:
When is the funeral?
They push back Michael's funeral almost as often as albums gets pushed back these days.

Well the funeral is today, so I guess its going ahead. The fires must not be near there.

Have the fires become more under control now or are things still bad?

I hope everyone will be ok and they'll be able to stop the fires soon.

I'm going to be travelling to Loma Linda on the 12th, I understand it's somewhat close to LA, does anyone know if there are any problems in that area? What about around LAX, any fires in the vicinity?
Thank you!

Back