Finally, Follow-Up to Invincible [FAN-MADE ALBUM]

Invincible2001_2011

Proud Member
I really love the new album, but an 8 track album with a mid-tempo opener will never have the "michael jackson stamp" on it. I've created thanks to the two posthumous albums and a little help from the ultimate collection, a beautiful 16 track album (just like Vince) with a track order just like Michael used to do (up-tempo songs at the beginning, anthem in the middle (dangerous, history) slow at the end and up tempo opener and last song (dangerous, invincible...)

I've created this covers inspired by the two covers that never became one:

slavef.png

slaveb.png

This is just for fun. I'm not playing Michael or the Estate, this is jut for me, I plan to play this album as much as i enjoyed playing every other MJ album and I decided to share this with all of you. I hope you like it!

1 do you know where your children are 4:36
2 Hollywood tonight 4:30
3 blue gangsta 4:14
4 slave to the rythm 4:36
5 love never felt so good 3:54
6 behind the mask 5:01
7 loving you 3:15
8 we ve had enough 5:46
9 the way you love me 4:33
10 A place with no name 5:35
11 chicago 4:05
12 best of joy 3:02
13 another day 3:54
14 hold my hand with akon 3:32
15 much too soon 2:48
16 xscape 4:04

How can you tell what the album tracklist should be, without hearing the new tracks that aren't out there?

Also, I'm not a huge fan of this idea. I think Xscape is the proper followup to Invincible, 13 years after that album. I think Michael was a fluke.

We can all change it once we hear them all! :)

I'm sorry you don't like it. You are absolutely right, Xscape is the follow up, the official one, this is just a little suggestion from a fan which is very impatient for the real deal!!

lol, some of these song's aren't even recorded during the invincible sessions.

I know, the problem with fall again is that it's very "demo" material, it even ends up with michael trying up vocal effects, all in your name is really cheap in terms of arrangements and michael only does the chorus. I don't know People of The World. I've read somewhere a long time ago that michael liked long albums (dangerous 14 history 15 vince 16

My view on what this concept should be:

1. Chicago
2. We've Had Enough
3. Fall Again
4. Shout
5. Blue Gangsta
6. What More Can I Give
7. The Way You Love Me
8. Beautiful Girl
9. One More Chance
10. A Place With No Name
11. Xscape
12. Another Day
13. Hollywood (She's Only Fifteen)
14. All In Your Name
15. I Am A Loser
16. People Of The World (Demo)
Bonus Tracks:
17. What More Can I Give (Live)
18. Hollywood Tonight (MICHAEL Version)
19. The Way You Love Me (TUC Version)
20. Hollywood (Acapella)

+ Here's my fanmade Cover:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd...._=1399630951_bcfb80bceb6072d70b772f8f42b811e4

*Fanmade VLC Media Player, Playlist.*

i hate the fact, that HT got wasted on michael.

i wished timbaland had worked on it. **** sake!

A short ten track modern album:

1. Xscape (2014 version)
2. Slave To The Rhythm (2014)
3. A Place With No Name (2014)
4. Hollywood Tonight (Michael version)
5. One More Chance
6. Chicago (2014)
7. Blue Gangsta (2014)
8. DYKWYCA (2014)
9. Another Day
10. We've Had Enough

My Concept:

1. Xscape (Original Recording)
2. Hollywood Tonight (MICHAEL Version)
3. Chicago (Original Recording)
4. The Way You Love Me (TUC Version)
5. We've Had Enough
6. Another Day (MICHAEL Version)
7. One More Chance
8. A Place With No Name (Original Recording)
9. Blue Gangsta (Original Recording)
10. Shout

I didn't include Demos or Collaborations on my Playlist because I only wanted to have a Playlist with "finished" Recordings with MJ singing the main vocals. Maybe I'm a little bit inspired by LA Reids "only finished songs Principle", but I think this could have worked as a Invincible follow-up in 2002-2003.

I would replace "Another Day" with the full Original Recording, if this will ever be available in the future.
I also chose the Hollywood Tonight Version from the MICHAEL LP, cause its state is more complete than the (brilliant) Demo.

Also I hope we get to hear more Invincible Outtakes like the "Cheater 2001 Version" or "Cant Get Your Weight Off Me". Both would be an awesome addition to this Playlist, i suppose!!

My Concept:

1. Xscape (Original Recording)
2. Hollywood Tonight (MICHAEL Version)
3. Chicago (Original Recording)
4. The Way You Love Me (TUC Version)
5. We've Had Enough
6. Another Day (MICHAEL Version)
7. One More Chance
8. A Place With No Name (Original Recording)
9. Blue Gangsta (Original Recording)
10. Shout

I didn't include Demos or Collaborations on my Playlist because I only wanted to have a Playlist with "finished" Recordings with MJ singing the main vocals. Maybe I'm a little bit inspired by LA Reids "only finished songs Principle", but I think this could have worked as a Invincible follow-up in 2002-2003.

I would replace "Another Day" with the full Original Recording, if this will ever be available in the future.
I also chose the Hollywood Tonight Version from the MICHAEL LP, cause its state is more complete than the (brilliant) Demo.

Also I hope we get to hear more Invincible Outtakes like the "Cheater 2001 Version" or "Cant Get Your Weight Off Me". Both would be an awesome addition to this Playlist, i suppose!!

I've always thought the best and most complete version of hollywood tonight was Birchey's She's only fifteen mix! features great additions from each version.

I've always thought the best and most complete version of hollywood tonight was Birchey's She's only fifteen mix! features great additions from each version.

Your right...I totally forgot about Birchey's mix. :)
I first got it about the same time MJs Original Demo leaked, so I stuck to the Original.

Thanks for the reminder!

Your right...I totally forgot about Birchey's mix. :)
I first got it about the same time MJs Original Demo leaked, so I stuck to the Original.

Thanks for the reminder!

no problem, i have a huge playlist with about 95 released & unreleased outtakes :) hehe. The released outtakes are from my personally bought CD's, just wanted to make that clear.

Xscape will never be a follow up to Invincible as posthumous albums completed after an artist has died shouldn't be coupled with their own albums they completed themselves with collaborators.

Back