Finally a rapper with common sense.

So normally rappers in general would talk crap on Michael, but this guy is using his brains, and that's good for a change. It's nothing big, but i thought it was worth telling ya'll about it.

It's Young Buck, a dude who used to be in 50 cent's group G-unit. They had a falling out, ...still kinda do, 50's keeping him from releasing a album, so that's pretty shitty of him. Either way, during this song Young Buck says :

"The King of Pop dropped look what kind of shiz this is.. Same mother-effer's crying say he effed with the kid, thats effed up (Rest in Peace Mike!)"

The dude is also known for his big list of emotional tracks about all kinds of things...not your standard rapper who brags about his gold watch and how good his life is, not afraid to show tears on songs ...something i can apreciate. And this is another thing i can apreciate....about time more artists in that genre did that.

Yep, i kinda expected it from him too, in interviews i noticed that the dude's not using prejudice much and thinks about things, instead of resorting to the usual lame MJ jokes..this guy finally said something true.

I think many rappers came out for MJ. Kay Z, Rakim, Common. Oh well, I guess not that many. Go figure.
Oh, and Kanye West.

Snoop and 50 cent have also said good things about him after Michael passed. I don't know about before though. I think Snoop has been an MJ fan for a long time!

lil wayne said good things about him after he died... but do a bit of google searching and you'll see he called michael a "F*G" in a video clip...

young buck just doing this to get respect . he got beef with the whole g-unit clique and now I think he wants to show his manhood to gain respect .
50 cent said something way more emotional about Michael's passing but just in an interview and just because he was asked to . all that hypocrite talking about MJ in lyrics means nothing . 90 percent didn't support him during his trial and those were the days they should've dropped his name in lyrics. No he's dead and that's success. he knows people will talk about him now .

I don't think he needs respect, like he says it himself...he has gone back to his neighborhood, the hood as they call it. He wants to stay real to his people and i can only apreciate it. He's also frustrated cause 50 cent is keeping him from releasing any albums. Not every good thing a rapper says about MJ is for their own succes.

Back