Filmmaker Larry Nimmer's MJ birthday bash! Everyone is invited!

Ankita

Proud Member
Beautiful news :)

Filmmaker Larry Nimmer is throwing a Michael Jackson birthday bash and everyone's invited!

Larry Nimmer’s
MICHAEL JACKSON KARAOKE & FILMS
BIRTHDAY PARTY

Please join Larry Nimmer and friends for an evening of Mike-like fun to celebrate Michael Jackson’s 53rd birthday, Sunday, Aug 28, 7pm - Midnight. The setting is the upstairs luxurious lounge of Barney’s Beanery in Old Town Pasadena.

The fun includes:
- Michael Jackson karaoke. You can sing or watch others singing the songs of Michael Jackson with the lyrics appearing on the big screen.
- Video footage shot by Michael Jackson filmmaker Larry Nimmer, producer of “Michael Jackson: The Untold Story of Neverland”. The new footage is of Nimmer’s travels in the world of Michael Jackson, before and after his death. It includes flash mobs, scenes of Neverland, MJ tribute artists and other characters in the MJ community.
- A “Mike-Cam” will be running throughout the evening on which you’ll be able to leave a message about Michael. A DVD copy of the messages will be sent to the Jackson family.
- And a buffet of sumptuous appetizers will be served. All MJ loving people are welcome and victims of any MJ community “hate” will receive special treats.

Barney’s Beanery is just up the street from Villa Sorriso Ristorante where the Jackson family went following Michael’s burial at Forest Lawn. The entire top floor will be taken over for our party which is elegantly decorated in the “smooth criminal/rock my world” style. It includes a well equipped bar, pool tables, TV monitors throughout, stylish bathrooms and a rooftop patio and terrace. Guests are encouraged to dress up “MJ style”.

At 10pm, there will have a moment of silence for Michael and a special toast.

The $20 cover charge includes the Barney’s Beanery appetizers buffet. All the event proceeds (after costs) will be donated to charities supported by The Jackson Estate and Katherine Jackson.

Order tickets online at www.paypal.com, pay to: tickets@mj53birthday or direct questions to Event Coordinator Sandy Lee Scott at Sandy@sunflowersformichael.net This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . Tickets will also be sold at the door on a first come, first served basis. Barney’s Beanery is located at 99 East Colorado Blvd. Pasadena, CA 91105. A pay parking structure is behind Barney’s Beanery on Raymond between Colorado and Union.

"A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the dance of life." – Michael Jackson

Source-larry Nimmer

That very nice of Larry
Seems like it will be a fun party in honor of Michael :)

:holiday::DSounds like it's gonna be lots of fun. Hope all that attends have a great ol' Michaeling time!

Loving and missing you more and more, Michael :wub:

**The $20 cover charge includes the Barney’s Beanery appetizers buffet. All the event proceeds (after costs) will be donated to charities supported by The Jackson Estate and Katherine Jackson.**

Great. Proceeds after cost will be donated to charities supported by the estate and by Katherine Jackson. What charities are supported by Katherine Jackson?

Aquarius;3469094 said:
What charities are supported by Katherine Jackson?
Good question...

"victims of any MJ community “hate” will receive special treats" : I don't understand that sentence.

"Barney’s Beanery is just up the street from Villa Sorriso Ristorante where the Jackson family went following Michael’s burial at Forest Lawn" : I'm sorry, I don't want to be a kill joy, but it's very bad taste to specify this. Tacky way to attract people.

I've never heard of Katherine organizing events for charities she supports before Michael's passing. She's become very charitable person after her unlimited ATM passed.

Yeah, to let people know about the restaurant is really tacky. It just show that anything related to Michael means business.

I'd love to know what do they mean by "victims of any MJ community “hate” will receive special treats"?a

^^Maybe they mean people who received hate from others because they love or believe in Michael's innocence.

Larry has uploaded photos from the part to his facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...=a. 10150306627548466.360778.509023465&type=1

He commented this on one photo:

Out in front of the Gary, Indiana home... the block party was so cool and I got some video footage for my new documentary, "Life After Michael".

Back