few strange things...

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
Last night was the start of an odd 2 days. Last night my mother came home with dinner. KFC to be exact. I was sitting there and was slammed with the urge to tell my mother that it was Michael's favorite food. Before that. I was listening to "We Are Here To Change The World" and a flood of tears came over me. I had a dream about Michaels kids winning a talent competition. TODAY my mother decides to go to the store. When she came home and put them all away i went in and started to look around for something to eat. I Opened up the Cabnet door and seen 2 jars of
Peter-Pan-peanut-butter-632487_368_512.jpg
peanut butter sitting on the shelf.

you could not imagin how strange it feels having noticed that everything she is doing is reminding me of Michael.

I feel the same way.
While watching a movie with a friend the song smile suddenly started to play and got goose bumps all over. I smiled at her and told her that it was Michael's favorite song which she didn't really seem to care. Than out of the blue in the movie a little kid comes into the scene dressed as Charlie Chaplin which again reminded me of Michael.
While we were driving along the road looking for houses that had for rent signs we came across a part of the road where we had to turn around and right at the end of the road is a meeting house for Jehovah's Witnesses. My mind went to again Michael. At the end of the driving around we went into a shop with all these cool handmade works of art and I was curious to go look a the wind chimes in the back for some reason and the first one I see that gets my attention right away is a wind chime that looked like it had a little figurine of Peter Pan swinging at the top of it.

That is pretty special. A few things have also happened to me. Things like this really do put a smile on my face.

it was so strange i mean everything was connected to mj and i felt like crying.

Back