Ferrari Driven in Pepsi Commercial By Michael Jackson Hits EBay !!

qbee

Proud Member
Ferrari Driven in Pepsi Commercial By Michael Jackson Hits EBay !!

1016158_539840812750983_177031427_n.jpg

The 1986 Ferrari Testarossa convertible driven by Michael Jackson in the famous Pepsi commercial series, "The Chase," is being auctioned on eBay. By Wednesday, the top bid is $79,000, but the reserve price has not been met.

The car has been garaged since 1986 and has just 17,500 miles on it. It cost $40,000 to turn it into a convertible for use in the commercial. During the commercial, the pop star is seen jumping into the car and speeding away. The car's owner is a Hollywood automobile collector who says the car recently underwent a $17,000 servicing that included new tires and brakes.

Yes, but does it come with a can of Pepsi in the cup holder?

The sale includes a pre-production sketch, poster, a copy of the Road and Track magazine in which it is featured, and a letter of authenticity from the commercial's director and producer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGujqC4kwdI

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/12/michael-jackson-ferrari_n_3909074.html

Don't think my pocket money will stretch to this. Would be nice to own though.

More like, the Ferrari Michael Jackson sat in.. I really don't think he actually drove in those scenes.. Still cool though! If it is really the same exact car.. I want the actual car from moonwalker.. how bout that??

Yep i agree the moonwalker car is way better :)

I wish the whole Pepsi campaign was represented in the Bad 25 doc. Or even better was if Pepsi ran these old ads while they were doing the recent MJ campaign.

I don't know where I read it but Michael said he DID drive the car, right? this is a neat car, I don't like convertibles but it sure would be nice to sit there for a while a think about Michael... and how your tush is in the same place his was back then :lol: :blush:

I don't know where I read it but Michael said he DID drive the car, right? this is a neat car, I don't like convertibles but it sure would be nice to sit there for a while a think about Michael... and how your tush is in the same place his was back then :lol: :blush:

That third party booty-to-booty contact lol. :ph34r:

Back