Feral Child... :(

OMG Gisselle....how horrible. I can't tell you how disgusted I am at the mother....I couldn't IMAGINE doing that to a child. Children are to be loved and cared for. They are not your pets for crying out loud!

I know! I am very disgusted at this mother!!!!!! I am glad the child is in a loving home, and enviroment. She really does deserve to be in a place like that. i am so happy that she has eve surpassed the expectations from psychologists, and teachers. The story just makes me really sad, and angry. I am just even angrier at the fact that the mother isn't even in prison!!!!!!!

The mother ISN"T IN PRISON??? OMG!!! Where is this place?? I am going on a letter-writing campaign... you with me??

Yes I really am

she was just put on probation. They were going to put her in prison. But due to the fact that she wouldn't let go of the rights to her child to the other family, they opted for her to be on probation for the right of the other couple to adopt the child. She also has 2 other sons that are 20 yrs old, but are mentally challenged, and still live with her. The psychologists have even interviewed the mother and have came to the conclusion that she has a mental disability. The mother still claims she did nothing wrong, and doesn't understand why her daughter was taken away. It is a very depressing story, and I haven't read or heard of anything as depressing as this.

Last edited:
How could a mother do that to her child?! I don't know how she could live with herself... really. I can just see how damaging it would be for a 7 year old child to live in a closet, neglected with no social life, no love, nothing. She had nothing... :no: Unbelievable...

that story is heartbreaking and inspiring. The fact that there are people out there, willing to take on a challenge other people have created with their neglect ... that brings a warm and hopeful feeling to my heart.

Back