Fellow MJ Fans, I need YOUR help.

Chris_Jones

Proud Member
Firstly - Sorry for posting this here, I know its off topic - But im seriously desperate. Ahhh the things we do for family!!

Hi fellow MJ fans,

Me and my partner Alice were entered by a family member into a competition to win our wedding. We ended up as finalists!!! Voting for the winners started yesterday at http://www.strayfm.com/minisite/oldswanwedding/
To vote you have to go to the site, scroll down the middle page and fill in the details it asks for. Remember you need to vote Alice & Chris. If you want to know more about us, you can click our names in the section just above the voting form.
We just bought our first house and are expecting our first child together, winning this comp would be a fantastic end to the year....

I realize not all of you know me (I used a recently closed MJ forum that I knew a LOT of people on), and I understand if you would prefer not to vote based on that, BUT if you do know me, OR your just a bloody nice person (haha) please take a moment to vote and potentially change our lives.

http://www.strayfm.com/minisite/oldswanwedding/

Thanks guys!!

PS - TELL EVERYONE!!!

OK, cuz Im a nice person, HA!!, Iv voted
Good luck for the wedding and also for the new arrival....hope all goes well.xx

I've voted for you guys too!

I have a spam-email addy I almost never check which I can fill in lol but I instantly hope they'll not call that phone-number I've filled in!

Good luck to you and all your soon-to-be family!!!

I voted and hope u guys win! :flowers:
I love weddings and this place looks like a really nice place to have one!
Congratulations on the baby and the house and the best of luck to both of u! :flowers:

I cant wait for my wedding! ^^

i voted for you guys, i couldn't click on this and then not vote :)
congrats on everything! hope you win

Thanks everyone! Voting doesnt end until this Thursday, please keep those votes coming!

Big thanks guys

Hi guys - Just to let you know voting ends today at 12 noon. Thanks again for all your support.

Back