FBI Files Released on plot to kill Michael in 1992

Gonetoosoon

Proud Member
http://vault.fbi.gov/Michael Jackson/Michael Jackson 9 File Part 1 of 1/view

I haven't read all of it but it's very scary to read. Horrible :no:

Here's a quote from a letter sent by someone to the Daily News/FBI in 1992 who threatens to kill George Bush Snr and also Michael :no:

"I will restart my violence to bring attention to my problem. I'll commit mass murder at a Michael Jackson concert if I have to, in an attempt to murder Michael"

"Now the issue with _____ is love vs being used, with Michael Jackson and John Gotti, it's about Financial Compensation. I told you what will happen if John doesn't pay up. Michael I will personally attempt to kill, if he doesn't pay me the money"

I'm not sure entirely of the context, but it's very scary. There are a number of letter sent about his intentions and his motives to get money. It's not 100% clear who he talks about.. But nonetheless. On Page 133 there is a 'Jackson Incident Report' - which is a detailed account by a security guard about someone attempting to break and enter at Michael's home. There are also photocopies of envelopes sent to Michael's home :(

Sorry if this upsets anyone reading. I'm not sure of the outcome of this. I believe the man was arrested eventually by police.

ok... I just read the title... and the tears :cry: came very easily... I'll be reading this...

Honestly though, Michael had his life threatened a lot. Especially in 2005(when he was going to court)!!! It's just disgusting!

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Last edited:
That is insanely scary and incredibly sad. Unbelievable. Poor Michael. I feel so horrible for him after seeing this. :cry: So this is something Michael was aware of then? Gosh, I can't even imagine how he felt, for how sensitive he was and with all the other crap he had to put up with in the media. He had to fear for his life. Michael never did a damn thing to anybody and people wanted to kill him. That's so upsetting to even think about. It breaks my heart and disgusts me.

These are the FBI investigation files that were released on the official FBI site shortly after MJs death which proved they
never found anything on Michael Jackson .. this part reguards a crazy stalker who was harrasing and threatening MJ. The
man was found, arrested, charged and jailed for his crime...

These are the FBI investigation files that were released on the official FBI site shortly after MJs death which proved they
never found anything on Michael Jackson .. this part reguards a crazy stalker who was[/B] harrasing and threatening MJ. The
man was found, arrested, charged and jailed for his crime...

This :yes:

by the way, this is old news guys.

If this guy crossed my path, he'd be the dead guy....or best case scenario for him, his ass would have been beaten so bad, he'd be eating out of a feeding tube for life....which is what should happen to "Dr" Murray

Back