FB Users please report this hateful group!!!!!

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
I'm Haitian and I have family there in Haiti. This group just offends me right now. How could anyone be so cruel? I know it's freedom of speech but still it's really hurtful.

Me and fellow MJ fans got rid of a large MJ hate group so we can get rid of this one too.

Please report the group!

Also pray for Chile and continue to pray for Haiti!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=feed&story_fbid=497780035176&gid=422068365176

WTF?

I feel ashamed of the human race sometimes.... :no:

Will report them. Thanks for sharing this.

Also, I am praying for Chile and all the countries that might be affected by the tsunami. :pray: I am so scared. I hope that no further damage will occur.

Sometimes I feel bad when I think alot of people in this world or so hateful and then I say "no" maybe I'm too sensitive. When I see things like this..I go back to my first thought and loose all hope in man kind :(:no:

I reported it!

Thank you! Tell your friends, too!

I know, humans (mostly Americans) are so cruel sometimes.

Continue praying!

Americans donated over 300 MILLION dollars to Haiti, the government has donated its troops and supplies, and you call most Americans cruel? Strange. By stereotyping Americans you're really not much different than the Facebook group that you're railing against.

Some people have no brain it seems...
I just reported them as well.

In each and every country there are crackpots so please don't stereotype in some way or another.

I reported that FB group, this is not acceptable. Sad world. :no:

Americans donated over 300 MILLION dollars to Haiti, the government has donated its troops and supplies, and you call most Americans cruel? Strange. By stereotyping Americans you're really not much different than the Facebook group that you're railing against.

I'm sorry!!!!! I've just been upset, most of the people in the group are racist white Americans so I just got upset. I'm American as well (20 years living in New York) with Haitian-born parents. I've been looked down since I was 4 ALL my life b/c I was black and this just pisses me off. Btw, I'm AM different from them. I don't make a FB group cursing out a country I dislike.

Oh my

And the group has 960 people in it :(

That makes me feel so sad

I have reported it too - but how come it is still there???

P.S Guys, please join a lovely facebook group.....see my sig x

Maybe report more than once like 100 times and tell your friends about it!

Will do

You would think something like this would be removed real quick

I got invited to join a "Im glad MJ is dead" group yesterday.

Suggest people take time to get to KNOW THEIR AUDIENCE *swears*

Will you check out our FB group, and tell your friends about that too....(have a look, its all for MJ)

Will do

You would think something like this would be removed real quick

I got invited to join a "Im glad MJ is dead" group yesterday.

Suggest people take time to get to KNOW THEIR AUDIENCE *swears*

Will you check out our FB group, and tell your friends about that too....(have a look, its all for MJ)

Thank you!

That's sick! People are so mean these days. What's your group?

Its freedom of speech. If you dont like it, dont go to their page.

Yep I friken agree with you. Not all americans are racists jerks.

Back