Favourite rock band?

MattyJam

Guests
Old GNR:

guns-n-roses.jpg

New GNR:

Guns+N+Roses+defaultca3bssh3tv4.jpg

They both rock!

I tried getting into Metallica by getting their last album but I just wasn't feeling it.

I tried getting into Metallica by getting their last album but I just wasn't feeling it.

You should buy the Album " Metallica" its truly a great album and one of my all time fave Rock Albums :) its up there with A Night At The Opera and Out Of Time :)

I LOOOOOVE Creedenece Clearwater Revival, LOOOOOOVE THEM, i just love that kind of "rock" music

Love The Animals, i dont know, i dont like to classify music, thats what i DONT like
then i like some of The Beatles, The Rolling Stones (very little the slow ones or ballads)

GNR songs are pretty good, i dont like the screaming Rose, ugh, its pathetic to me, i cant stand it :lol: the movie Rock Star with Mark Wahlberg, its just like them... Rose is laughable, wants to be the center, he's like Britney of hard rock :lol:

i like some Queen sometimes...

anyway ists a mess to classify music.

I like Foo fighters and Red hot chili peppers, but umm, i dont like to say i like rock, i like soul, i like pop, jazz, blues, rnb, blah blah blah it's stupid,

the only important diference in music between classical music and conteporary music...

Last edited:
Journey/Queen for me.
But I'm looking to get into more rock music :yes:

Matchbox Twenty
Barenaked Ladies
Fleetwood Mac
Queen
Def Leppard
Tears for Fears

Queen, The Doors, Scorpions, Three Days Grace, 3 Doors Down, Europe...

Well those. Okay, some of those play alternative rock but whatever. :D Those plus some Finnish bands and some bands that I don't remember.

Back