Favourite MJ Live song?

Things I do for you

Proud Member
Working Day and Night or Human Nature for me.

WDAN is just so energetic,but Human Nature really shows his vocal range.How he hits those high notes evrey time is stunning.

pretty obvious choice but I could watch Billie Jean over and over again!
um, I love Heal the World.. makes me cry :')
and i LOVE jam live, the breakdown dance is brilliant!
also.. I love Scream/TDCAU/ITC medley. love it!:D
ohhh and dangerous!
omg. how can I forget smooth criminal :S
I love every performance he does!

pretty obvious choice but I could watch Billie Jean over and over again!
um, I love Heal the World.. makes me cry :')
and i LOVE jam live, the breakdown dance is brilliant!
also.. I love Scream/TDCAU/ITC medley. love it!:D
ohhh and dangerous!
omg. how can I forget smooth criminal :S
I love every performance he does!

That's a fair point,they're all great!

oh tough question.. i pick three..no four....

1) human nature-there is just something so amazing about it, u dnt really dance u just seee and feel the awesume magic and wonderment pouring from him.

2) smooth criminal -ive always loved the routine

3) dangerous- sexiness overload!!!

4) Thriller- i love the routine and the jacket and the big spectacle

oh and billie jean of course....oh man this is hard, i suppose i would pick human naute if a gun was at my head...

Yes... HUMAN NATURE. Although I like it for other reasons. I dunno how to explain it other than it just seems so soothing/magical.

The whole "why...why...." and how his voice just tumbles down the lines of the chorus.

another part of me during the BAD concerts is just whoooo :D
and the very beginning of human nature during the dangerous concerts is very emotional (and at the moment heart breaking).
but i also love smooth criminal and billie jean on account of the "show" ^_^

another part of me during the BAD concerts is just whoooo :D
and the very beginning of human nature during the dangerous concerts is very emotional (and at the moment heart breaking).
but i also love smooth criminal and billie jean on account of the "show" ^_^

That's a good shout,I often watch the APOM on youtube.

I think it would probably be Heartbreak Hotel.....so much energy there. I love the dance moves, the pyro, the guitar solo, etc.
"Whoo-hoo! (whoo-hoo!) Whoo-hoo-hoo! (Whoo-hoo-hoo!)"

I pretty much love all of Michael's performances. But Billie Jean is my absolute favorite out of all of them. I just tend to get so in to those Billie Jean performances. I love all of Michael's Billie Jean performances. But my 2 absolute favorite ones is from the 95 MTV VMAs and the one from the Denmark HIStory Concert. I just love that whole suitcase scene at the begining of it.

Yes... HUMAN NATURE. Although I like it for other reasons. I dunno how to explain it other than it just seems so soothing/magical.

The whole "why...why...." and how his voice just tumbles down the lines of the chorus.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

The whole song just sounds magical, and the music sounds amazing live

You all are so right!!!!! After MJ passed I tried to compile my all fav songs by him but guess what I could not do it. I can't choose because every song, he sanged with different emotions and reasons and it made it and still does very difficult for me. I also realised that Michael Jackson is the only artist that does not require any copyright because no one can copy him. Its impossible for anyone to sing his lyrics the way that he does. Like MJ fav song is SMILE, I am going to go with SMILE because I simply cannot choose.

up-tempo - smooth criminal - my lifetime wish was to see this live. but then God said : "yeah right!"
ballad - she's out of my life... the "and it cuts like a knife" part at the end...priceless.

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' - especially during the '88 Bad shows and the early (June-July 1992) Dangerous Tour concerts

Bad

Working Day and Night

Blood on the Dance Floor

Dangerous - *bow*

Beat it - hearing those intro chords just sends me into rock overdrive lol

Smooth Criminal - like doi!

The Way You Make Me Feel - tease for the ladies ;)

Black or White - again with the guitar thing!

Billie Jean - spotlight *sigh* - that's it I'm hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh lol

Human Nature - like hearing this song live! the vocal's to die for

Rock With You, Human Nature, Dangerous, Billie Jean, Man In The Mirror, Another Part Of Me, Off The Wall

well i liked these songs live
Shake Your Body ....ahhhhh ooooOoh
This Place Hotel
Things I do For You
Working Day and Night
Man in the Mirror
Billie Jean
Human Nature
Jam
The way You make Me Feel - Grammys particularly

Smooth Criminal
Jam
Man in the Mirror
Human Nature
Billie Jean
...the list goes on...

Another Part of Me

Man in the Mirror (I know the Moonwalker version is from different shows, but I LOVE that version I can watch it over and over and over!)

Human Nature from the early Victory Tour days. He was so super shy then but you wouldn't know it when he's performing that song. UGH! I wanna eat him UP!

Well, up until I saw the Dangerous tour, I didn't think Michael actually sang live, but was super impressed with that show. Smooth Criminal and Thriller blew me away! The dance routines and the songs are awesome. Both of them gave me chills.

Where do I start, I love them all but if I had to choose it would be
Jam
Human Nature
Dangerous
Wanna Be Startin Something
Smooth Criminal
I'll Be There

I would have loved to see him sing Lady In My Life live. He would invite a girl to come up the stage and slow dance with him. That would have been amazing!!!

Fast - Wanna Be Starting Somethin'
Slow(ish) - Human Nature
I had to come back and add Man in the Mirror, my all time favorite song (can't believe I forgot to mention it!) He is always so passionate in performing that song, just makes my heart race and I catch what he's feeling.

Last edited:
Back