Favourite Michael Remixes??

AgentMJ

Proud Member
Not sure if there is already a thread like this but thought I'd start one anyway....

What is your favourite Michael remix?

Here's a brief list of my faves from my various MJ singles:
They Don't Care About Us (Dallas Austin Mix)
History (The Ummah Radio Mix)
Jam (Teddy's Jam)
In the Closet (Ki 12" Mix)
Scream (Naughty Edit)
Stranger In Moscow (Spensane Vocal R&B Remix)

one of my favourite ofical remixes is from Remember The Time, New Jack Main Mix!

Taking only remixes/songs into account released during MJ's lifetime:

The only song which i can think of, where the Remix is better than Original = You Are Not Alone (R. Kelly Remix)

Oh.. And Bad Extended Dace Mix incl. False Fade. But then again, to me thats not a real remix, just a longer mix.
Same goes for all the great 'Bad Mixes'.

Taking only remixes/songs into account released during MJ's lifetime:

The only song which i can think of, where the Remix is better than Original = You Are Not Alone (R. Kelly Remix)

Oh.. And Bad Extended Dace Mix incl. False Fade. But then again, to me thats not a real remix, just a longer mix.
Same goes for all the great 'Bad Mixes'.

Yes thats a good remix! And I love the extended mixes, such as Billie Jean 12" mix and Come Together long version

It's hard to narrow it down cause there's a lot of great ones out there. Here's some of my favorites.

BOTDF TM Switchblade Mix
Smooth Criminal DJ Leon Mix
Leave Me Alone Malcs Mad as Hell Mix
Remember the Time Silky Soul Mix
Remember the Time New Jack Mix
Remember the Time Funk LeBronc Remix
Stranger in Moscow DREAMXTHIRTY7 Remix
Stranger in Moscow Hani's Num Club Mix
TDCAU Love to Infinity's Anthem of Love Mix
HIStory (Tony Moran's HIStory Lesson)
Rock With You (Freemason's Remix)
Butterflies (Outland Club Mix)
Shout (Yovann Cedolin Master Remix)

Scream Louder is the only good remix. All other suck monkey balls. Even Michael himself said he hated remixes and was forced into it by Sony.

I only really L.O.V.E. all the Who Is It remixes there is. And this rare remix that I have of In The Closet. And I normally don't like any of the remixes of Michael's songs. But they are the only exception. What I really L.O.V.E. are the extended versions of Michael's songs.

There weren't many good ones.

The Earth Songs ones took one of the best songs of all time and made it in a generic, Euro-pop mess.

Good ones:
Scream Louder
TDCAU - Dallas Austin
Who Is It - IHS mix

HIStory (Tony Moran's HIStory Lesson)
Blood On The Rhythm Nation (Blood On The Dance Floor VS Rhythm Nation VS Scream VS Miss You Much)
Stranger In Moscow (MJTunes Remix)/Stranger In Moscow (Tee's In House Club Remix)
Scream Louder/Scream (Classic Club Mix)
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (Brothers In Rhythm Mix)

Back