Favourite Live Michael Album

MJBT

Proud Member
Michael Live is like nothing you'll ever see or hear there are only 3 official Live albums.

The Jacksons Live, readily available
Michael Jackson One Night Only (Bad Tour Yokohama), Ebay or iOffer if you lucky
Michael Jackson Live and Dangerous, Again Ebay or iOffer

Then theres the unofficial live albums out there, Whats your favourite Unofficial and Official Live Album

Mine:

Official, One Night In Japan
Unofficial, Bad Tour Wembley Stadium 1988 July 14th

Last edited:
Wow, I never knew about any other LIVE albums, other than 'The Jacksons Live' which I've had on vinyl for years. I'd love to hear/have any of the others.

You forgot about these two, also official

Live At The Forum -J5 wich is AMAZING
In Japan -J5

I love all the official ones, there are really special and amazing.

I don't have any unofficial album so i can't tell.

You forgot about these two, also official

Live At The Forum -J5 wich is AMAZING
In Japan -J5

I love all the official ones, there are really special and amazing.

I don't have any unofficial album so i can't tell.

I forgot about those I still need to listen to them their both in my to listen to pile

Most of the Unofficial Live Albums including ones I have'nt seen anywhere else are on the 2000 watts section there worth a listen check em out

Wow, I never knew about any other LIVE albums, other than 'The Jacksons Live' which I've had on vinyl for years. I'd love to hear/have any of the others.

Their out there just hard to find

I've never heard of the "Dangerous" live CD before. I looked on the internet to find out some info, but the tracklist doesn't look legit. Is it worth getting, regardless?

^^ Those are my faves, too....Live at the Forum is just raw, pure talent...I mean..he's 14!! How incredible! Gives me goosebumps everytime I listen to it...A master already at such a young age....Just wow..You can FEEL his energy just by listening to him..

^^ Those are my faves, too....Live at the Forum is just raw, pure talent...I mean..he's 14!! How incredible! Gives me goosebumps everytime I listen to it...A master already at such a young age....Just wow..You can FEEL his energy just by listening to him..

:yes::yes::yes:

Live at the Forum is probably the best purchase I have made last year. Worth every single penny.

I've never heard of the "Dangerous" live CD before. I looked on the internet to find out some info, but the tracklist doesn't look legit. Is it worth getting, regardless?

Its essentially the bucharest concert audio its not the uncut version though but its worth having if you liked that concert

What do you mean that it's not the uncut version? Are there some songs missing on it?

What do you mean that it's not the uncut version? Are there some songs missing on it?

The Uncut Version is the version without the added crowd noise and has the We Are The World Interlude

Back