Favourite James Bond.....

Krshna28

Proud Member
What's your favourite actor to ever play James Bond?

Feel free to add any comments!

I would add a poll, but I can't find the option to do so.

Sean Connery here also, he had class and style, Roger Moore was great too, they both played Bond with a kind of wit that no other managed in my opinion, and the older Bond films have a certain charm which the more modern ones lack.

I love Timothy Dalton. Sure, he only made two Bond films, but I thought he was terrific.

Sean Connery Is James Bond....Whenever I of think James Bond I have the picture of Sean's Bond in my mind. He was also the best Bond at one-on-one fight scenes.

George Lazenby has the perfect physique for James Bond.....but he was inexperienced as an actor.....however his acting at the end of the film was perfect.

Roger Moore was the funniest, the most charismatic and the most handsome Bond.

Timothy Dalton had the best action scenes and was the most real Bond (he showed real emotion).

Pierce Brosnan was a cool Bond, but too ruthless for me.......but I guess that's how trained killers are supposed to be.

Daniel Craig is a very good actor and he as a good voice for Bond......but he looks a way too old especially when he is supposed to play a young James Bond. Also his Bond has a completely different personality to all the previous Bonds.

When I think of James Bond, the first picture that comes to my mind is Pierce Brosnan. But I like the Sean Connory films most.

I admit I haven't seen the others James Bond, only the ones with Pierce and Daniel.

My favorite is Pierce, for no valuable reason, juste because he's sexy. Daniel Craig's Bond movie are very good I have to admit, but Pierce all the way for me !!

Back