Favourite Invincible Song

Which is your favourite Invincible album?

• Total voters
I hate you!! (just kidding):lol: this thread is so hard... For me its between Speechless, Unbreakable and You Are My Life, I'm gonna go with Speechless because its just so beautiful, and MJ really delivers on the vocals :) Invincible is still one of my favourites of MJ's its really underrated

For me it's Threatened, MJ's best horror song :D

Last edited:
The lost children, thought i also like: Unbreakable, invincible, heartbreaker, you rock my world, speechless, butterflies, 2000 watts, privacy, and threatened

My faves are Speechless, Heaven Can Wait, Butterflies and Heartbreaker

But to choose one I would have to go with Heaven Can Wait.

Hard to choose but I chose You Rock My World. That song brings me back! I remember watching the video on tv.

I love the whole album though except 2000 Watts

I LOVE this album. It's extremely underrated. I love his vocals on "Butterflies," so I voted for it. But there are many other great ones--Speechless, Whatever Happens, BREAK OF DAWN (shivers)! Hard choice.

I hesitated between Unbreakable and Whatever happens. At the end I picked Whatever happens. The emotional depth of Michael's voice and singing is just incredible.

I hesitated between :
Unbreakable
Heartbreaker
Invincible
Break of Dawn
Heaven Can Wait
You Rock My World \
Butterflies
Speechless
2000 Watts
You Are My Life
Privacy
Don't Walk Away
Cry
The Lost Children
Whatever Happens
Threatened

and I chose Don't Walk Away.

The pain in his voice in this song really breaks my heart.

I chose Whatever Happens. It's a different type of song for Michael and his vocals are incredible.

This is tough, I also love Speechless, Dont Walk Away and Butterflies, and many others.

This is a hard decision, I love pretty much every song the album...but in the end I picked Unbreakable...I love it and the lyrics are just so powerful.

It's so hard to choose just ONE song, really, every one it's really special...
But to choose one I would have to go with Whatever Happens
heart.gif
...I can't imagine my life without this song.

My ultimate favorite is Break of Dawn which I find quite sexy, second is Don't Walk Away, third is Heaven Can Wait. They seem to relate to his relationship with Lisa, from the honeymoon to the divorce. Heaven Can Wait is especially heartbreaking with words like "If the Lord should come for me before I wake."

I chose Cry, but in fact I love the whole Invincible Album

Back