Favourite Demo

MJBT

Proud Member
Michael's Demos are the stuff of wonder there are some great ones my favourites are:

Billie Jean
Hot Street
She's Out Of My Life
What About Us
Beat It

What are your demo's

My favourite demo's are

What about us
Wanna be Startin Something
Nite Line (!!!)
Work that Body and
She's got it

Serious Effect
Love Never Felt So Good
She Got It
Give It To Me

She Got It
Got The Hots
Hot Street
All the Billie Jean demos :D

when i saw this thread i knew exactly one i would choose. Give In To Me!
Its pretty rare when one of MJ's demos are better than the actuall released song!:D

^^ I enjoy his demos sometimes more than the released stuff lol. Just cuz they're so unique and shows him speaking, working out differents sounds...His demos are a joy and experience to listen to :D

^^ Mee too! its something about his demos. Its like watching him evolving the song into its fullest! Demos like, In The Back, She Got It, haha i love eem! Thats why i really want to see a release just full of MJ's Demos of his biggest hits:D

^^ I enjoy his demos sometimes more than the released stuff lol. Just cuz they're so unique and shows him speaking, working out differents sounds...His demos are a joy and experience to listen to :D

Well Said

^^ Mee too! its something about his demos. Its like watching him evolving the song into its fullest! Demos like, In The Back, She Got It, haha i love eem! Thats why i really want to see a release just full of MJ's Demos of his biggest hits:D

I think it's a glimpse into his genius musical mind lol...It's the closest we'll hear to how he creates his music...Like you said, how he evolves..I would love to see a release of just his demos! That'd be something for sure! :wild:

I'm not really a fan of any of the Billie Jean demo's they are nice to listen to in terms of how the song came together, but they do nothing to me, and the final version moves me like no other song, just shows what production can do to a song :)

Who is it demo is the best.

what i want:
smooth criminal demo, more beat it demos, invincible demos :D

Dangerous
Billie Jean
We are the world

Also the small snippet we have from Groove of midnight. I wish we could hear the full song.

She's Out Of My Life - it's like Michael is near me and sings only for me, so simple , so pure, so sincere, so unbelievable beautiful.

She's Out Of My Life - it's like Michael is near me and sings only for me, so simple , so pure, so sincere, so unbelievable beautiful.

I love the simplicity of She's Out Of My Life the guitar suits the demo

Back