Favourite Available Michael Jackson Show?

Zakk

Proud Member
no judgement upon anyone's decisions. this is a thread for the fans to discuss Michael's enchanting magic throughout his illustrious touring career from the early Days with The Jackson 5 to his final Record breaking, HIStory Making World Tour. please be honest. my personal favourite is the BAD Tour Live in Kansas 1988, I pray and hope that the estate will one day release this magical and memorable show in full, for the fans. God Bless You All :heart:

Early '92 shows.
From what's available in full and pro - Bucharest '92 (my edit lol, not the official)

Bad Tour 88 and 89. We haven't seen full 89 concert but from what we have seen it was amazing. I hope more Bad Tour will be released in the future

great choices you guys :') a collectors label is needed. MJJ Productions Inc. with the slogan. "Keeping The Legacy Alive." be fantastic. even if it is just a digital download format as people have Apple TV HD these days. ideas that should be brought to light.

Monza 1992 looks amazing, just like any other early DWT show. Wembley 1988 is my favourite among the available pro shot shows.

I love Bad Tour- Rome 1988 which I believe is the best performace he's done.

Now people can come at me for this but I don't care, Munich HIStory has always been my favourite show of Michael's. I think it's more sentimental for me because I had it taped from when it aired and I used to watch it every day when I came home from school, so it always has that memory with me, that video was the first part to my MJ collection!

Now people can come at me for this but I don't care, Munich HIStory has always been my favourite show of Michael's. I think it's more sentimental for me because I had it taped from when it aired and I used to watch it every day when I came home from school, so it always has that memory with me, that video was the first part to my MJ collection!

im not gonna come at you :) the audio is recorded on multitracks i believe, meaning a seperate track with the recording of michael's live microphone is available. and the estate can use those live vocals on some of the playbacked song's. it was planned for release at christmas of 1997, and it was the first concert of Michael's to be shot straight to high definition format, but Michael was unsatisfied with his vocal performance and the release was cancelled. if done right, it has great potential to be a fantastic release.

I wouldn't care if they release Munich, unless they do a different video angles mix (which I'm sure they won't bother with). We already have it full and in amazing quality.

HIStory Tour Munich is the worst show on the HIStory Tour so i wouldn't want an official release for it. When an official live DVD/Blu Ray of a Michael Jackson concert gets released i wanna see him at his best

Yeah but they will release it since it was specially captured, so there's not a point really to argue much about what should they release. Although, I agree with you obviously.

Yeah but they will release it since it was specially captured, so there's not a point really to argue much about what should they release. Although, I agree with you obviously.

it was recorded on multitrack. as it was intended for release. they used several HD cameras and it's in the Sony archive from the planned release, The show at night is more energetic so I would prefer that one.

My favorite MJ concerts are any of the ones from the History Tour. Especially the ones that I have. I have:

Denmark
Seoul, South Korea
Munich, Germany
Gottenburg, Sweden
and Helsinki, Finland

You guys can say what you want about them. But I have always been and always forever will L.O.V.E. the HIStory concerts the most. I mean where else can you see Michael wearing the most tightest and the most sexiest pants ever worn on him. As you can see I am one of Michael's gold pants girls. Have been ever since I was 16 years old. 17 years later I am still drooling over them. Sorry I couldn't help saying that. But the History Era has always been my number 1 favorite MJ era. Because I was finally old enough to remember an entire MJ era. I was 15 when it had started. And another MJ concert that I L.O.V.E. just as much as the HIStory concerts. Is the 1987 Bad Yokohama, Japan Concert. I just so totally L.O.V.E. the Shake Your Body performance. Which is one of my most favorite performances from him. I just so totally L.O.V.E. you know that's nasty scene. And I know I would also L.O.V.E. the Munich Dangerous Concert if I could see the rest of it that is. I only just have the Billie Jean performance from that concert. And I think is one of the most greatest Billie Jean performances he has ever done. I think that Billie Jean performance was better than the one he did in Bucharest.

if we do ever get another BAD Tour show, I hope it'll be 2017. BAD World Tour 30th Anniversary, after they have looked through all the archives and digitised the film reels, they should release a 4 disc Blu-Ray Steelbook package, first 3 discs with one show from 87/88/89 and the 4th disc, the extras. moments with Michael, rehearsals, around the world on Tour footage etc. the year I think we'll see the most thing's released in the highest form of quality is Michael's 100th birthday in 2058. sure I'll be 63 but who cares if they release a 30 disc HD, Brand new song's collection? haha..

I think HIStory Tour concerts are good but I don't watch them often. The reason is that there is way too much playback. They are not that fun to watch because of that.

The concert I watch most is Wembley 88. The best concert I have ever seen so I hope we get more Bad Tour. They should release the highest quality 88-89 concert they have and if they have all the film reels then Blu-Ray would be possible.

I've watched Wembley in full only once, back when it released. Performance and gig is great and all, but I just can't enjoy it due to it's quality. Only because it's official. It's in my head. I'd be ok with it if it was bootleg. I still can't accept the fact that such official release is not on par with normal DVD. Still that's just me, nevermind.

I've watched Wembley in full only once, back when it released. Performance and gig is great and all, but I just can't enjoy it due to it's quality. Only because it's official. It's in my head. I'd be ok with it if it was bootleg. I still can't accept the fact that such official release is not on par with normal DVD. Still that's just me, nevermind.

agreeing with you fully, knowing they had the original footage in the archive all along and they didnt look through everything makes me feel dissapointed

DWT Monza 1992 (would make a perfect release if 2 concerts are edited together to fix a few mistakes)
Bad Tour New York 1988
Bad Tour Wembley July 15, 1988
Royal Concert Brunei 1996
Bad Tour L.A. 1989
DWT Wembley July 30, 1992

Wembley '88 is my favorite show and I've enjoyed it for countless times.
The picture quality really doesn't effect me because the performance makes up for it.

Back