Favorite Song at the Moment?

Earlier today i discovered this marvel from Patrice

I'm annoyed beyond belief someone as talented as he is doesn't get much more exposure. It's horrible to think of the trash that gets gazillion views on utube and quality music such as this........

Music
from Patrice is actually the ringtone on one of my phones. That one song somehow manages to get me out of really low moments. When not even that works, then it's really, really bad. This 'new' song i discovered today fits so much better with my mood. I am indeed....walking all alone.

OMG!! They be gettin' OFF on here!!! Michael's vocals are totally awesome. OMG!:bugeyed
You feel like you're right there with the Bros. on the dance floor dancing with the ladies
that Michael pulls from the audience! Just jammin'! *shakes head*
I tellya....watch it til the end.
Body Language

Last edited:

My life at this moment. Placebo rocks. I love the intro to this song, and just the general feel of it. That's what it really feels like to wake up in the cold light of day...

The Change from Evanescence's new album. It's amazing, I almost cried when I first heard it, it's that good.

Totally immersed in the 2004 version of the phantom of the opera movie and soundtrack. Songs of the moment: Music of the nite/ point of no return. My choice is Phantom by a mile and a half.

Desperately needed to get away from the aftermath of the Murray trial, and now the cascio book that is unfolding in the midst of the horrible sandusky case.

Back