Fave type of food??

Gordon

Proud Member
I have to say i am partial to a good chicken korma and punani bread, though my all time fave has to bee a good old british roast dinner!

what are y'alls fave foods?!

CHOCOLATE!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:p

I don't really have a favorite food...I'm not that picky, just as long as there is no meat in the food. I'm more of a chips and candy kind of girl. :lmao: :lmao: I do really like Chinese food though....and there is this one type of bread I am crazy about and could eat tons of....But usually I really am the happiest if I can just have steamed/boiled veggies with cottage cheese or salad and bread....And then I am the MOST happy when I can pig out on chips (sour cream and onion...YUMMYYYYYYYYY!!!) and chocolate. :lol:

kfc-mike-smiley.jpg
...ok well no, that would be our Mike :lol:

i like any home made foods...and sometimes fast food, chineese, pizza :)

almost every kind of meat or pasta (sometimes fast food, I know that it's unhealthy, still delicious IMO)

Italian food!:punk:

POTATOES!!!!
I grew up on potatoes.
I didn't eat cookies, I ate boiled potatoes!!!
I still love potatoes, anything with made of potatoes will do:D.

Me and you both. I love potatos cooked any way. I miss Irish potatos.. They really are the best!! :clapping:

PIZZAAAAA!!

lol :lol:

Pasta,
Thai food!!!! D-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s !
Lasagne ..?

And, yes, sometimes hamburgers.. :blush:

Just to name few.. I actually eat almost all kinds of foods. Though there are some foods I will never eat (like blood sausage, it's Finnish traditional food and it even looks so bad :puke: )

Me and you both. I love potatos cooked any way. I miss Irish potatos.. They really are the best!! :clapping:

AAAhhh, that's great!!
I'm not sure what Irish potatoes are, I like the ones from the farm. They're better and they are cheaper which is a good thing when you need about 1000 kilos a year:D.
There have been rumours that you get fat by eating potatoes, and they're not true!!! I can eat potatoes in the morning, at lunch and at dinner and I don't think I'm fat:cheeky:.

A Taurus loves food...so I would have to say all types...

Giggles~~~

Heal The World~~~"Education Is The Key"

Anchovy
Bass, particularly Striped bass (+) farmed
Black cod/Sablefish (+) when Alaskan or British Columbian
Bluefish
Butter fish
Blowfish
Bream
Brill
Catfish (+) U.S. farmed
Cod, particularly Pacific cod (0) and Atlantic cod (-)
Dogfish
Eel
Flounder
Grouper (-)
Haddock
Halibut (+) Pacific
Herring
Kingfish
John Dory
Lamprey
Lingcod (0)
Mackerel
Mahi Mahi (0)
Monkfish (-)
Mullet
Orange roughy (-)
Patagonian toothfish (also known as Chilean Sea Bass) (-)
Pike
Pollock (+)
Pomfret
Pompano
Sablefish
Sanddab, particularly Pacific sanddab (0)
Sardine (+)
Salmon (+) wild from California or Alaska or farmed; (0) wild from Oregon or Washington; (+) Atlantic
Sea bass (+)
Shark (-)
Skate
Snapper, particularly Rockfish/Rock Cod/Pacific snapper (-) if trawl-caught, (0) otherwise
Sole (0)
Sturgeon (+) farmed, (-) otherwise
Surimi (0)
Swordfish (0) U.S. west coast, (-) otherwise
Tilapia (+) farmed
Tilefish
Trout, particularly Rainbow trout (+) farmed
Tuna, particularly Albacore tuna (+) caught by trolling or pole, Yellowfin tuna (+) caught by trolling or pole, Bigeye tuna (+) caught by trolling or pole, and Bluefin tuna (-)
Turbot
Wahoo
Whitefish
Whiting

I like fish :)

I love pasta and pizza and almost all kind of sweets and cakes....

chinese..... seafood aswell. only thing i eat when on holiday as its so expensive over here to get any decent seafood

Ice cream, which is fantastic b/c my trainer makes me do twice the work.

I will eat any sort of ice cream. I don't care if it's broccoli-flavored ice cream, I'll eat it as long as it's ice cream.

What a problem... :bugeyed

Back