Fariba Garmani - the woman who released the doves at the trial

Thrill

Proud Member
[youtube]GjehEpu3I6o[/youtube]

"Mr Dirty Diana was pecking the eyes of Mr Smooth Criminal".. lol

dovewiththreequartercle.jpg

ROTFL!!! And then......they both...pooped! That was their way...of saying....i'm sorry.

Oh, and just pointing out....dayum, that woman's aged since 2005!!

This was funny, thx!!!

:wtf: :hysterical: "Mr. Blood on the Dance Floor!"

Thanks for this. I was wondering what had become of that lady. Wow, she really has aged.

Is that really the same lady?? She sure has.. changed.. :blink:
Funny vid, lol

She looks completely different to 2005 but its a very funny story, I'm sure Michael would have been peeing himself laughing if he heard it!

Michael would have found that hilarious im sure if he knew!!
Jee-Wizz shes done some aging in 5 years!!!

Funny lady :)

Is she aware that she killed 10 doves...

She should have taken 10 white pigeons, at least they would have flown home.. doves don't live in nature anymore... so they die when people, wanting to do something cute, 'release' them...

and so continues the legend of Michael Jackson. people want to pretend to be people who are associated with him. having said that... if no lady comes and disputes this lady, or appears in a competition vid, and maybe considering the lighting in that vid...and many other factors...who knows... as u know..seeing is not always believing.

Last edited:
I have met Fariba and she has a lovely accent, the lady in that video is not her!!!
Good to know, thank you! And that would explain why it doesn't look like her! So this is someone impersonating a fan now. That's just weird and kinda... poopy ;)

Is she aware that she killed 10 doves...

She should have taken 10 white pigeons, at least they would have flown home.. doves don't live in nature anymore... so they die when people, wanting to do something cute, 'release' them...
I just read that they're usually white homing pigeons, at least the ones used by 'dove release' companies, like for weddings or the ones at F.L. back in June. But the white doves sold at pet stores cannot find their way home and will die if released, like you said. I guess we don't know the history of her birds there, though. Hopefully they were the homing kind http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Release_Dove

i read an article in 2005 that says the real dove woman-fan has Perisian roots...this may explains her accent,,,

i do not know about this woman though!

I am going go with - "it's not her". That almost seemed like a spoof from Little Britain!

Woah! LOL! That is NOT her! I can not believe that old bat is faking as her!

After a horrible day I needed this, so so funny. Yeah first thing I thought was wow she's aged, obviously not the real dove lady then. But was worth it for the laughs! doves pooping to say sorry! funny.

That is NOT Fariba Grrrrr
It is a haters way to ridicule MJ and the event
Why cant you see that ???

So the lady in the video is some random lady, who named the birds after Michaels songs but looks way old, impersonating the dove lady ...

haha I laughed so hard just now.

Back