Fans swoon as Michael Buble croons

rockstar

Proud Member
TORONTO, Ont. - Canadian recording artist Michael Buble performed to a sold-out crowd at the Air Canada Centre, Tuesday night.

680News music reporter Rudy Blair was among the 16,000 people in attendance and reviewed the concert. Click here to watch the video review.

The acapella group Naturally 7 was the opening act and they put on a stellar performance with their unique musical skills, and received a standing ovation.

Buble opened up the show dressed in a very cool grey suit and with his orchestra backing him up.

He was the king of the concert as he mixed his hits with several standards and even a few rock 'n' roll songs.

The crooner even performed a Michael Jackson song and dance impression.

Buble's humour, which could be described as a little raw, was nonetheless hilarious.

At one point, he walked and sang through the audience, stood on a small stage and performed at that spot just to get closer to the audience.

That's what the whole show was really about: Buble becoming everyone's best friend.

And the fans loved everything he did. "Wow, it was fabulous, I loved it," one fan told 680News. "Amazing, amazing, amazing," another exclaimed.

here is link:http://www.680news.com/entertainment/concerts/article/87835--fans-swoon-as-michael-buble-croons

I think Mr. Buble is fantastic and his music is absolutely awesome......God bless Canada for giving the world such an amazing talent and so many others, now that i think of it.

Other than Everything, i also just happen to be enamored with these 3 'lil' tunes from him :cheeky:

*m sal* :bow:

I happen to also be very happy for Mr. Bublé's success- I like what he does. He manages to put a smile on my face.

"Crooner" and "crooning"?? Man, critics. "Buble becoming everyone's fan."

See, if you're successful, backhanded critics will come all by themselves.

What he did on SNL as "Hamm and Bublé" was absolutely priceless. :hysterical:
I can't walk by champagne without a major giggle.

<object height="288" width="512">

<embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/Xh4Hdnfz-r4pKIXbcbs-Ig" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="288" width="512"></object>

Back