Fans selling tickets at the venue

thriller25

Proud Member
Would it be against organisers policy or even illegal if i were to sell later date mj concert tickets outside the venue on the day of a show?

You get caught, you're FVCKED!

Not to mention the ridiculous fine you will recieve.

Yes they mentioned this in an email they sent me,that they have strict policys,and anyone found touting outside would be dealt with,

Security stand all around outside the entrance watching everyone, when I was taking pictures of the dome (the O2) they were actually watching me, I wouldn't dare sell tickets in front of them!

Strange! If someone is willing to sell his ticket, he will be arrested? Everyone has the right to decide what to do with his ticket.

yes. it's illegal
its not. if u want to sell your tick you will have to do it off the 02's property.from what others have said most touts sell around the underground station. if it comes to it u could always sell it to one of them.but theres nothing to stop u trying.

or just put it on viagogo or te selling on the boards/ebay

When I was at the o2 I saw ppl selling tickets outside the o2. Just they were not standing right at the entrance which is just common sense. It's not as strict as some of you make out.

or just put it on viagogo or te selling on the boards/ebay

i'm considering putting it on viagogo but i'm not sure apart their charges. will they be takin a portion of my sale? will i be charged for uploading the listing? is it all done through paypal?

its illegal and should be reported to the police

Why should it? Who's the villain? People do much worse and don't get reported to the police. If someone has a spare ticket and wants to sell it then go for it I say. Why are aeg allowed to do it for extortionate prices. I think people are losing sight of the fact that these are only concerts, not life or death material.

^It's still on your own risk..
Not a smart idea :no: Try to sell it somewhere else in london then just not out
side the O2. Like Tube Stations,Cafe's :p

^It's still on your own risk..
Not a smart idea :no: Try to sell it somewhere else in london then just not out
side the O2. Like Tube Stations,Cafe's :p

Yeah it's at your own risk but if I see people selling tickets I'm not gonna be reporting it to the police in a hurry. Bit extreme if you ask me.

i'm considering putting it on viagogo but i'm not sure apart their charges. will they be takin a portion of my sale? will i be charged for uploading the listing? is it all done through paypal?
user_offline.gif
vbrep_register("1942872")
they take 15% so add that to your price. they have a section that explains the selling process and all its details on their site

Ticket Touting isn't illegal, actually.

It is widely thought that it is when, in fact, it isn't.

There is, however, a bill passing through the House of Lords as we speak that is trying to outlaw it.

At wembley ticket touting is rife, not sure about o2. You will most likely get people asking to buy tickets on the way up to the arena, these are the people who are organised in this game. Its your choice, they will try to buy your ticket from you for a lot less than you paid, they will then sell it on higher than you sold it for. These are the dodgy money-making touts.

On the otherhand you might come across a real fan who desperately wants to see the show and who you dont mind selling it to.

I managed to sell a ticket of Sunday's Cricket T20 Final outside Lord's Cricket Ground for £450. The buyer still called it a bargain :lol:

The key is to just keep your eyes open and hide from people you expect might be the organisers/promotors :)

I don't know how it is over in the UK, but here in the states you have to watchout for undercover cops, and when they get you, your a$$ is screwed. I would just put them up on ebay or some other site that allows you to resale tix..

I wouldn't chance it really, yes you might be an honest seller but there are plenty of people who are true touts and just in it to make a quick buck - the tickets that they sell are fake some of the time too. May seem silly, but these people ruin it for honest people who just want to sell for face value and make their money back rather than cancelling and losing it all. With these tickets in high demand, i'd sell on here or on a proper site though, much safer and people are still more than willing to buy.

Back