Fans in Glasgow

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
Anyone from here want to meet up and go and see the This Is It film at the Cineworld Cinema in Renfrew Street?

I would love to! I live in Kilmarnock but I don't think the Odeon here will be showing it. I may bring a friend...or 10! lol

But I would defo like to meet up and go see it. :D:D

I would love to! I live in Kilmarnock but I don't think the Odeon here will be showing it. I may bring a friend...or 10! lol

But I would defo like to meet up and go see it. :D:D

We need to get more fans to go to it and invade the Cinema lol

Well with the amount of people I have asked, and amount said yes they will go. I don't think that will be a problem! lol

When does tickets go on sale for Glasgow? Do we know yet?

I think its the same for everywhere else in the UK.

Cineworld Renfrew St are deffo showing this. I work there and we've been told to expect multiple prints.

I think GFT will also be showing it towards the end of the run (Tuesday 10th November - Thursday 12th November). Odeon at both The Quay and Braehead will no doubt be showing it too.

I don't get why people are worrying about whether or not it will be shown near them. It'll be a wide release playing in all the national cinema chains as well as the independents.

ill be going opening night with my other half to the one on renfrew st :).... as much as i know i will cry for 2 hours we are gonna make a night of it. Meal, Drinks and then Michael....Perfect :)

Back