fans flock to exhibition

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
The world preview of hundreds of items owned by Michael Jackson has attracted more than 25,000 visitors to Co Kildare.

As Jackson fans from around the world snapped up tickets for a series of shows planned at the O2 in London, thousands flew in to Ireland to catch a glimpse of the king of pop's trademark wardrobe.

Martin Nolan, co-owner of LA-based Julien's Auctions, plans to put thousands of items from Jackson's Neverland Ranch under the hammer next month. The Athlone-born man said he is grateful for people's support while a lawsuit threatening to pull the plug on the auction rumbles on.

The Athlone-born man said he is grateful for people's support while a lawsuit threatening to pull the plug on the auction rumbles on.

I hope Julien isn't naive enough to think that those people showed up to support him. Their reason for being there is about Michael Jackson and Michael Jackson only.

Last edited:
The world preview of hundreds of items owned by Michael Jackson has attracted more than 25,000 visitors to Co Kildare.

As Jackson fans from around the world snapped up tickets for a series of shows planned at the O2 in London, thousands flew in to Ireland to catch a glimpse of the king of pop's trademark wardrobe.

Martin Nolan, co-owner of LA-based Julien's Auctions, plans to put thousands of items from Jackson's Neverland Ranch under the hammer next month. The Athlone-born man said he is grateful for people's support while a lawsuit threatening to pull the plug on the auction rumbles on.

this has nothing to do with support for Julien. it's the MIchael effect. it's a knee jerk. it's hard to resist flocking to his stuff. and Julien knows this and is riding the wave. hell..i'd even flock, and hope to god that i don't buy anything cus i wanna support Mike's wishes...but anything regarding him is hard to resist. quite frankly i don't know what i would do. lucky bastard, that Julien. for now.

Julien is in for a rude awaking when he does his next auction for someone else and doesn't get the same type of response. :lol:

Back