Fans arrangements for funeral on friday...please read

mekhaila

Proud Member
We never thought this day would come...still feels like trap in a dream.

Fans from across the world gathered last night in Beverly Hills and decided we wanted to do something nice in honor of our beloved idol...

We are ordering a custom made HEART covered with white roses...the BIGGEST size possible...no size can ever measure our LOVE for Michael but we'll try to get the biggest size possible..

Also we all the decided to wear all white with a red rose...

If anyone would like to donate to the arrangements for Friday.

Send it to this paypal account: talin613@gmail.com

Michael Joseph Jackson...May You Rest In Peace.

Last edited:
Hi guys. that's my paypal account. i understand some of you may hesitate contributing, not knowing where the $ will go. this is not a one person project, all the fans that have come to LA for this tragic reason are working together to show how much this man was loved. on the spanish fan boards they've already collected a ton of money and they'll be doing the same on the french boards. this $ collected in 3 different accounts will go in one pile. we're all working together. so please contribute if you'd like. i can provide a statement and florist invoice afterwards.

paypal: talin613@gmail.com

contribute whatever you can/ want. i've gotten as much as $100 from one person but even if it's $5, that's fine too. this is the last thing we're gonna do for michael, lets make it larger than life. :'(

luv,
Talin

hey guy tell me an address of Neverland so I can Send flowers at least. PLEASE!

I actually like that idea of everybody dressing in white, it's like what the family all did at the trial. It's such a sign of peace and love. It'd be amazing to see a sea of people all dressed in white.

Back