Famous scientist Neil DeGrasse Tyson dancing to MJ

Haha ! Thx Lucy ! I heard of him thanks to Joe Rogan's podcast. I knew he was an astrophysicist but i had never pictured him dancing to Michael Jackson's music lol. Lol at this part of the article: As one YouTube user wrote, the video "gives a new meaning to dancing with the stars."

LOL. I think I have already watched videos of him on YT (not dancing but talking about astrophysics).

He is one of my favorite astronomers. I always did knew there was a reason other besides our L.O.V.E. for astronomy. Of why I had like him so much. This is really great and makes me like even more. Thanks for posting this.

He is one of my favorite astronomers. I always did knew there was a reason other besides our L.O.V.E. for astronomy. Of why I had like him so much. This is really great and makes me like even more. Thanks for posting this.

He is really good :yes: I saw him several times on tv shows and I could hear him talk for hours :D

But I think he became really popular between the kids now because of this meme lol
BRTky.jpg

vlcsnap-2011-11-10-19h19m39s159.png

Back