Justice!

Proud Member
Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz: 'I Want To See Michael Jackson's Comeback'

He speaks about King of Pop...

by Jason Gregory
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Photo by: WENN.com

More Michael Jackson
Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz has said he plans to come to London this summer to watch Michael Jackson's comeback shows.

Jackson is due to play ten dates at the O2 Arena in July, marking his final performances in the capital.

Speaking to the BBC, Wentz said it was “amazing” that the self-proclaimed King of Pop had decided to make his comeback.

"It's kind of amazing to have a chance to see him again - I'll come to London to do it,” he said.

"Have you seen the movie The Prestige? I think there is potential that this is all part of the act, part of the illusion that he will be out onstage and be dancing like the same old Michael and that he has everybody tricked.

"I think that anything is possible with it."

Wentz also said he planned on purchasing items from the Jackson's Neverland ranch when they go under the hammer in the US next month.

The auction, which will take place over five days, includes the gates to Jackson's former home and some of his famous stage costumes.

When asked what he wanted to buy, Wentz joked: "That golf cart which has him dressed up with Peter Pan on the front of it."

Tickets for Jackson's shows - priced between £50 and £75 - go on sale on general on Friday (March 13th) at 7am, but a pre-sale opens tomorrow (March 11th).

http://www.festivalwise.com/news/49...Wentz-I-Want-To-See-Michael-Jacksons-Comeback

It's cool that Pete Wentz is looking forward to the comeback but to get tickets he's gonna have to get in line like the rest of us.

I was thinking that a bunch of celebrities and famous people are going to come out and support MJ's O2 concerts.

This might be the first concert series in history that has it's own RED CARPET. LOL!

I was thinking that a bunch of celebrities and famous people are going to come out and support MJ's O2 concerts.

This might be the first concert series in history that has it's own RED CARPET. LOL!

:lol:

HeLL YEAhHhhH!! Go Mike!

:punk:

why is it as soon as all this is happenin with michael people are coming out the closet oooh i love michael blah blah blah where on earth were they when he was goin through all the crap? No i didnt think so-_-

yeah, no kidding. They will definately be coming out of the woodwork now! Watch all the tabloids turn around. Hypocrits. Not Pete Wentz, but the cowards.

It's cool that Pete Wentz is looking forward to the comeback but to get tickets he's gonna have to get in line like the rest of us.
If only lol. If he wants to go he'll be assured of a ticket, and VIP seating. It's just how it works if you're a celebrity.

The Wembley shows for the Bad tour had a slew of celebs as well. :)

oh yes, please can someone find out why i am booted out of the mj news team? gaz wont answer my message, cant kick me out without a reason -_-

this is a good news , he's been always a fan of Michael not only nowadays.

by the way what if Obama decided to attend the show in London or prince of wales.

yes... I think so too.. and I think that auction is going to make a lot more than what was estimated becuz of celebs also buying things...

as for the concert.. I won't be surprised if Paul McCartney shows up....

another thing I would like to add is that I can't believe this his happening.....I remember 1st finding MJForum back in 2001...then the forum was buzzing about the Avram trial, then he went to German and the hotel balcony incident... the trial.. then he is broke every month.............its been 8 years and 10,156 posts of following Michael through this forum....and I can't believe what we've been waiting for has finally come to fruition..... I felt it from the Thriller 25 Anniversary project... and soooooooooooooooooooooo glad... it has moved
up a notch...........now a tour...

Kudos Michael.. you've been through hell and back ... and you still want to thrill your fans...

if it was all about the money.. the general tickets would be much more than 75pounds...and you would have sold all your publishing ownership..months and months ago...

I am taking it all in and loving every minute of it!..Loving it...Loving it...Loving it!

Last edited:
Wentz also said he planned on purchasing items from the Jackson's Neverland ranch when they go under the hammer in the US next month.

The auction, which will take place over five days, includes the gates to Jackson's former home and some of his famous stage costumes.

When asked what he wanted to buy, Wentz joked: "That golf cart which has him dressed up with Peter Pan on the front of it."

Tickets for Jackson's shows - priced between £50 and £75 - go on sale on general on Friday (March 13th) at 7am, but a pre-sale opens tomorrow (March 11th).

http://www.festivalwise.com/news/49...Wentz-I-Want-To-See-Michael-Jacksons-Comeback
how hilarious! :D dude even went looking through the catalouge... pete wentz is a bigger fan than most of us

i wonder what his screen name is? hahaha

why is it as soon as all this is happenin with michael people are coming out the closet oooh i love michael blah blah blah where on earth were they when he was goin through all the crap? No i didnt think so-_-

Well Pete is an acception to that. He's always shown his love, fan-ship, and support for Michael, even before FOB covered Beat It.

He does a lot of art too, and actually collaborated with the rapper from the Gym Class Heroes and made an exhibit. One of pete's grafitti drawings was the phrase "you don't climb trees?"
Gee...wonder where he got that from.

MSG had a red carpet.. it was funny cuz there were so many celebrities just sitting in the seats with everyone else and NOBODY cared cuz they only wanted to see Michael :lol:

Yes Big Apple2, Ive been thinking about that too. Like, so many celebs are fascinated by MJ... Im sure many celebs are very willing to go :yes:

Back