Fall Again

this song is amazing i love it, had it for awile tho and keep listening to it again and again
its sooo beautifull, Michaels verson is amazing but the glenn lewis & michael version is ok

Its a beautiful song, I like it a lot. It was actually going to be on Invincible and was part of the initial tracklisting but Sony weren't happy with it so Michael went back into the studio and the tracklisting became vastly different to what was originally planned.

It's been a long time ago I heard this song. I always found it a sad song, but now it hits me so hard that I cant listen to it. :no:
His voice, the melody...omg I miss him:cry:

I just noticed the lyrics:

I can breathe, I can bleed, I can die in my sleep
Cause you’re always there in my dreams

:cry:

Its a beautiful song, I like it a lot. It was actually going to be on Invincible and was part of the initial tracklisting but Sony weren't happy with it so Michael went back into the studio and the tracklisting became vastly different to what was originally planned.

really.. I'm sorry but Sony f*cked that album up. ( not that I don't like it but it needs editing)
Other people who worked with MJ and heard that album when he was making said it was amazing. I distinctly remember JC for Nsnyc saying he didn't know what happened to the stuff MJ played him because it was amazing and none of those songs apparently made it on the album

Back