Fall Again

analogue

Proud Member
I can't believe that this song was left off of the Invincible album. It's a great song and it's alot better than some of the opther ballads that made it on Invincible. I would have taken You Are My Life off the album and put Fall Again on there instead

You Are My Life is great IMO. Personally I would have taken Heaven Can Wait or Lost Children off for Fall Again.

are u serious u wudda took YAML off..omg...The lost children maybe but no1 touches YAML or DWA lol

It was left off because Michael didn't finish it (Prince was sick or something) and they gave the song to Glen Lewis instead (who sings it beautifully). I wish it went on Invincible too- such a shame. :(

Glen Lewis' version is beautiful, but IMO Michael's is far better, his voice is much sweeter...

Glen Lewis' version is beautiful, but IMO Michael's is far better, his voice is much sweeter...

I have to agree with this one. This song was tailor-made for MJ and I hate that he never completed the song. It's absolutely dreamy.

When I heard Glen's version, I swear they left Michael's vocals in the chorus. It sounds so similar to Michaels.

I would of taken 'You Rock My World' off and put 'Fall Again' in it's place
'You Are My Life' is one the best and personal songs MJ has written and recorded, so for that it's fab!

Last edited:
I love YOU ARE MY LIFE......

I would agree to take the lost children or heaven can wait off instead of you are my life

fall again is wonderful.

However the chorus is sung solely by Walter Afanasieff on both versions ;)
*Robin Thicke
f_winkeye.gif

probably why it sounds like Mike to some; he's really inspired by him.

Back