Fake J5- Brighter Side of Darkness

I remember "Love Jones". It doesn't sound like the Jackson 5 to me. They sound more like a kid version of a group like Black Ivory, The Delfonics, Blue Magic, or The Dramatics, especially with the "talking" lyrics, lol. Somebody sampled "Love Jones", but I don't recall what the song or the act who did it was.

I remember who it was now. It was a song on Keyshia Cole's 1st album that sampled "Love Jones".

That is hilarious!

The best part is the dancers though tehehe

well yea i agree they dont sound like the j5 THAT much, i was referring to the young boy who sounds like he's ripping young michael's vocal style, and in the performance looks like he's imitating him, love the songs tho lol

well yea i agree they dont sound like the j5 THAT much, i was referring to the young boy who sounds like he's ripping young michael's vocal style, and in the performance looks like he's imitating him, love the songs tho lol
A lot of people thought it was a woman singing the chorus, not that it was a group of children. Back then, unless a group was on Soul Train or American Bandstand, people in general never knew what the groups/singers on the radio looked like anyway. Unless you happened to live in a household who had a record collection.

Back