Fake Comedy News: Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It

Arabian Knight

Proud Member
Fake Comedy News: Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It

Celebrating the box office returns of its posthumous Michael Jackson film This Is It, Sony Pictures announced today that it would release a sequel titled This Is Also It.

"When we put together This Is It, we thought it was it, but it turns out it wasn't it," said Sony spokesperson Carol Foyler.

The success of the Jackson film -- along with the debut of a startling DirecTV ad starring the late Chris Farley and the continuing airing of commercials starring the late Billy Mays -- has sent entertainment industry insiders scrambling to exploit the careers of other dead celebrities.

"Dead is the new black," said Buddy Schlantz, a talent agent and longtime observer of the Hollywood scene. "Walter Cronkite can write his own ticket now."

Elsewhere, the FAA said that airline passengers should be concerned if their pilot attempts to friend them during a flight. here.

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-borowitz/sony-to-release-this-is-i_b_337576.html

Last edited:
Re: Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It

"When we put together This Is It, we thought it was it, but it turns out it wasn't it," said Sony spokesperson Carol Foyler.

I wish there was a smiley with a raised eyebrow. Anyways, I'm wondering what will be in the sequel. Any guesses?

I am not sure if this is a reliable source! But they had over 80 hours of footage so maybe they can make another movie!?

Read the article thats obviously fake....

i dunno about that, but i would love it if this was true. i wanted MORE!

I wish this were true, but it's not. It's a joke. :(

I am not sure if this is a reliable source! But they had over 80 hours of footage so maybe they can make another movie!?

Read the article thats obviously fake....

Ok, I just looked at the tags of the article and one of them says comedy news. So yeah it is most likely fake. Huffington Post is a left leaning blog but they sometimes have links to sites like 36/5 News which is fake comedy news. Seems like they are doing it themselves this time.

as much as we would want it, it might look to be in bad taste., or perhaps overkill

I'd love for it to happen but it won't

That's why I want the DVD release to be PACKED with content

It would be nice if thet released it as DVD or Blu-Ray. Surely another TII movie will NOT be a succes in the cinema.

But to release an extra BR or DVD would be great.

Its a joke :\ haha

This Is It will actually become a trilogy with the third film being named "This Is Really It: We Promise"

It's a parody guys! Didn't you get it from "dead is the new black"?!

wow it would be pure unreal if this was true!! :D :D:D
but chances are its probs fake! :(

It's fake

Hilarious

This Is It will actually become a trilogy with the third film being named "This Is Really It: We Promise"

:hysterical: I love it...... :D

I really hope we get to see the full 100 hrs of footage they have, we need all of Michael! Whether that's in the cinema or on DVD, WE NEED IT!! :wub:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Obviously that article is just making fun of things...

But, on one of the TV specials about this documentary, it was mentioned that there will be a "Making of the This Is It Film" companion DVD alongside the official one, both of which, per the broadcast, are still expected to be released in time for Christmas.

That would be nice.

Can't get enough footage.

Obviously that article is just making fun of things...

But, on one of the TV specials about this documentary, it was mentioned that there will be a "Making of the This Is It Film" companion DVD alongside the official one, both of which, per the broadcast, are still expected to be released in time for Christmas.

''Making of This Is It''?

What would that consist of? KO and co. sat in a room editing the hours and hours and hours of footage..?!

Sorry Guys I didn’t realize that this article is a joke or making fun…

I think there could be another movie but not for theaters perhaps just a DVD/BD because I know that Michael always take a camera man with him wherever he goes so there are probably unseen videos which may get released later. They also recorded more than 80 hours and they know the anticipation of it.

Can you update the title to reflect the fact that it is comedy. Some might take it seriously and run with it.

Back