Faith No More Cover Michael Jackson

FedoraHatGirl2058

Proud Member
Faith No More Cover Michael Jackson

terrybezer / News / 14/04/2010 14:45pm
Playing their first US shows since their reunion, Faith No More played their way through one of MJ’s biggest hits. Video inside!
Faith No More have covered Michael Jackson’s ‘Ben’ at one of their first US shows since their reunion. The shows at San Fransisco’s Warfield venue come ahead of the band’s headline performance at this weekend’s Coachella festival.
:) Link

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/faith-no-more-cover-michael-jackson/comment-page-1/#comment-48404

:punk:

Nice thought i guess but it's a pity he sounds like a bag of cats.

Lots of L.O.V.E. for MJ in the rock world still, it's heartening to see this!

Bring on the MJ tributes, I'll listen to them all.

Marty In LA

Ok, let's face this is not the best sound, but I am glad they pay tribute to the King. We all do, in our small way :)
Thanks for sharing!!

I love Ben, its such a beautiful and innocent song. The best tribute version to MJ of Ben done was the done by Andre Rieu. It was so beautiful and had me in buckets of tears. This is a great version though.

I love Ben, its such a beautiful and innocent song. The best tribute version to MJ of Ben done was the done by Andre Rieu. It was so beautiful and had me in buckets of tears. This is a great version though.

Oh yes you're right !! I saw it several times and it's so beautiful !! Some people in the crowd were crying, and on the Earth Song too !

Mike Patton is a musical genius. Good cover and to me, it sounds just fine. We are talking about a 'cover' by a rock band here so not sure what people expect. Surely not the voice of Michael ...
I am going to try and find the soundboard version as I think some of you might change your mind on how it sounds.

I love those tributes! I've always known Michael had /has an amazing voice, but it is in these tributes that you clearly and completely understand what a truly amazing and magical voice Michael always had! Wow

I love Ben, its such a beautiful and innocent song. The best tribute version to MJ of Ben done was the done by Andre Rieu. It was so beautiful and had me in buckets of tears.

Totally agree! I love Andre Rieu's music. :)

Nice thought i guess but it's a pity he sounds like a bag of cats.

6s3w5y.jpg

:toofunny: i just had to go there :toofunny: omg u got me dying laughin

Its all very funny for some people here... and im not taking this too serius but i mean, they sing like that, its their sound, and they were great, i love Faith No More :yes:

but some of you ARE funny :lol:

Back