Facebook users think that Steven Spielberg killed a real dinosaur on the set of Jurassic Park

dc3d55c53834f1cc1e69bb7c190faacd.jpg

toofunny.gif

That retard is stupid, that dinosaur shown with Spielburg is robotic, not even real and besides real dinosaurs were extinct for millions of years.

If those users are from USA and really meant it, that's what happens when people try push creationism to be thought in schools because I saw many ones commenting out of outrage. :doh:

Fortunately my country is laical for the most part when it comes to education, economy and the constitution, although many of our days off are based on catholic festivities. Therefore no one thinks dinosaurs didn't exist, creationism isn't tought (unless religious schools ask for special permits to be stablished but there aren't many.) That's why it's such an embarrassment many 'Muricans don't know dinosaurs were extincted over 65 million years ago or even some think they walked among us.

That retard is stupid, that dinosaur shown with Spielburg is robotic, not even real and besides real dinosaurs were extinct for millions of years.

If those users are from USA and really meant it, that's what happens when people try push creationism to be thought in schools because I saw many ones commenting out of outrage. :doh:

Good old Murica!

:hysterical: :lmao: :rofl: :doh: I'm laughing so hard I can hardly BREATHE! As an American with a brain, I could see that it was posted in sarcasm and apparently many people didn't get the message. I'm all for protecting endangered species and fighting against animal cruelty, but who DOESN'T know that this "dinosaur" is a prop from JURASSIC PARK? Who doesn't know who Steven Spielberg is?! BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!

This Star Trek meme sums up perfectly the outrage from the clueless. . . :lol:

MrSpockmofosneedlogic_zps02b0a0ab.jpg

That's why I said if they meant it. When I saw it, I didn't recognize Steven Spielberg but I kwew that triceratops wasn't real given the fact dinosaurs are extinct. However, it's true some people think they weren't real or they walked among us, there are polls about it.

That's why I said if they meant it. When I saw it, I didn't recognize Steven Spielberg but I kwew that triceratops wasn't real given the fact dinosaurs are extinct. However, it's true some people think they weren't real or they walked among us, there are polls about it.

:lmao: That reminds me of some of the comments made by Sarah Palin (during the 2008 Presidential campaign) about evolution, Creationism and dinosaurs, etc. One that stood out for me is when she believed that the she saw human footprints in fossilized dinosaur footsteps! That was just one of many stupid things she said on the campaign trail and during numerous major news network interviews.

She was probably the main reason Obama won by such a huge landslide the first time. . .the thought of her possibly becoming President (McCain's numerous health issues were concerning) scared the hell out of the country. :rofl:

Many 'Muricans still revere her to this DAY and follow her words like gospel. :lmao:

Sometimes it's difficult to tell the difference between a troll and someone who is genuinely stupid.

Yeah it's hard but if some public people (clergymen/women or politicians) have the nerve to express it out loud, then it means there are more who genuinely believe in bullshit.

There are people that stupid out there, believe it or not, or sites like Customers Suck, wouldn't exist. An endless source of entertainment :popcorn: :lol: but seriously, I fear for the human race. :ph34r:

There are people that stupid out there, believe it or not, or sites like Customers Suck, wouldn't exist. An endless source of entertainment :popcorn: :lol: but seriously, I fear for the human race. :ph34r:

I must check that site out, because I've seen some real "geniuses" come in where I work, LOL! Popcorn isn't enough for the laughfest; I need candy! ;) :ciao: :giggle:

Candyinsteadofpopcorn_zps25af3ac7.jpg

Back