Facebook group to get Bad Tour 88 DVD released?

L.T.D

Proud Member
Now, I know petitions have been made which thousands of people have signed. A long with tons of other methods.

However, I have seen this method used many times over the past couple of years to get something done, and often it has worked!

Not long ago a group was started to bring back the Cadburys Choclate bar 'Whisper'. It actually ended up working and cadburys started to distribute them again.

More recently, X factor winner Joe McElderry was almost a lock for Christmas number one as all the other winners had been in past years. However a facebook group was started to urge people to download Rage Against the Machines 'Killing in the name' instead. It worked and Rage Against the machine beat Joes single to Christmas number one! I was astounded by the power it had!

But I searched and couldnt see any sign of a facebook group to try and get it released on DVD. It doesnt take much time or effort so I thought I might as well give it a try!

So join it! Then invite your friends to join it! Then urge them to get there friends to join it! Then theres firends friends and there friends friends and there friends friends and there friends friends.

Lets make one last big effort to get this released! Who knows, someone might even see it who has footage already and may be kind enough to upload it haha

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=281117605032

I'm bringing this thread back up to the top of the page

Now, I know petitions have been made which thousands of people have signed. A long with tons of other methods.

However, I have seen this method used many times over the past couple of years to get something done, and often it has worked!

Not long ago a group was started to bring back the Cadburys Choclate bar 'Whisper'. It actually ended up working and cadburys started to distribute them again.

More recently, X factor winner Joe McElderry was almost a lock for Christmas number one as all the other winners had been in past years. However a facebook group was started to urge people to download Rage Against the Machines 'Killing in the name' instead. It worked and Rage Against the machine beat Joes single to Christmas number one! I was astounded by the power it had!

But I searched and couldnt see any sign of a facebook group to try and get it released on DVD. It doesnt take much time or effort so I thought I might as well give it a try!

So join it! Then invite your friends to join it! Then urge them to get there friends to join it! Then theres firends friends and there friends friends and there friends friends and there friends friends.

Lets make one last big effort to get this released! Who knows, someone might even see it who has footage already and may be kind enough to upload it haha

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=281117605032

Can I quote your post and post it on a danish fan forum?

It's possible that (who ever owns the rights to Bad tour 1988) is waiting to see how well This Is It sells on DVD. If that sells well then maybe Bad tour 1988 will be released

I've joined! Come on people!
invite your friends and spread the word!
Facebook has the power :p

Just joined...Thanks
I see Sean is one of the mods...that's good

Maybe we should ask the brothers if they know anything? aren't they having some kind of answering fans session on twitter jan. 10th?

I'd love to see victory and bad tours released.

Can I quote your post and post it on a danish fan forum?

Certainly!

You can anything you like to get this thing moving along, ive already made several members of the group admins.

Joined! We need this DVD, please, for our sanity! :lol:

I've just put this on MJJBoard too so hopefully we'll get some people from there too!

Thanks, L.T.D. :D

I went to the bad tour, wembley england, july 1988, truly mindblowing and i would love this on dvd only for me to fully enjoy it 'cause when i went i think i was in a trance all the way through, taken in by that perfect specimen on stage :wub:

if you post it to the michael jackson fan page im sure everyone would join the group... it has over 10 million fans lol

Back