Exklusive Michael Jackson chocolate calendar!!

lettermj

Proud Member
Just want 2 show of my own designed Michael Jackson Chocolate calendar,
i have make them myself and its just 3 of them out there, check out the video down and say what you think :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NacOkE1RagE
its for my swedish michael jackson site, i had an competition ;)

Cool Julian. It looks like an adventscalendar ( not sure how you write that in English), there's also an official one on sale, you can buy it at Amazon, did you see that one ? Someone posted a thread about it a couple of weeks ago.

thanx =)

yes it is an adventscalendar with chocolate inside ;)

yeah i have seen it :)

Cool Julian. It looks like an adventscalendar ( not sure how you write that in English), there's also an official one on sale, you can buy it at Amazon, did you see that one ? Someone posted a thread about it a couple of weeks ago.

In English its called an advent calender. Don't get me started on it, we're not getting it until the 17th as Amazon ran out of stock. Can you just send us your one instead!

In English its called an advent calender. Don't get me started on it, we're not getting it until the 17th as Amazon ran out of stock. Can you just send us your one instead!

17th! thats cool you get to open oads of windows and eat the choc all at once!

woooow looks so great, congrats!!!! you could talk to a brand of chocolats a sell it all over the world!!

woooow looks so great, congrats!!!! you could talk to a brand of chocolats a sell it all over the world!!

yeah it would be cool =)
and all the money go to mjs estate or helping sick children :)

it would be amazing

Back