Ex MJNO's

MJJJV here! *raises hand*

MJNO was great, a lot of great memories there from that time. :)

Hello :)

me too :) I miss mjno, it was my favourite online home. Many of us "moved" to mjjc.

i recall the wma06 excitement, it was my only chance to see MJ and I went there. thanks to some fellow mjno fan with a ticket for me. :holiday:

how are you?

Betty

P.S. was our founder called Paul? He said he closed the site due to work load. Anybody knows what he's doing now? Hope he is doin' alright.

MJJJV here! *raises hand*

MJNO was great, a lot of great memories there from that time. :)
I have not heard of that forum:unsure:
I was a member of that site. I was MoonwalkerLover4Ever.
I can remember your name:yes:
Hello :)

me too :) I miss mjno, it was my favourite online home. Many of us "moved" to mjjc.

i recall the wma06 excitement, it was my only chance to see MJ and I went there. thanks to some fellow mjno fan with a ticket for me. :holiday:

how are you?

Betty

P.S. was our founder called Paul? He said he closed the site due to work load. Anybody knows what he's doing now? Hope he is doin' alright.

:eek: How are you Betty? I've been thinking about you since Michael passed:yes::hug:

Lol!
Kinda old thing to bring online I think, it's now 3 years ago when everyone went to different boards, mjjb or this one..
Alot of them are integrated on the current boards and made alot of new friends.
I know there is a huge thread on mjjb for ex Mjno's, you might find some of them there haha:)
Me as Science Freak and Lilshortay as Lilshortay were there online:)
Nice board, remembers some special things and made some special friends such like Wendijane.. :)

I used to be at MJNO too! But I think my username there was Jean...if anyone remembers me...probably not! LOL

remember when Tatiana Thumbzen came on the forum? :D

Back