everybody was calling me to see if i was o.k

rockstar

Proud Member
everybody was calling me and chating with me on facebook and my gmail and to see if i was o.k
cause they know that i love MJ so much :yes:

i can't stop cryying all day it was hurtting me and i didn't believe it at all :no: :thinking:

but i can't stop cryying and i know i'll cry in my sleep tonight :yes: :cry:
my worker maggie she call me if i'm o.k and she his if i need anything that i should let her know so i told that she can bring back MJ back alive again and she told me that if she was future she will but she can't and she sad know MJ is in better pleace with alot of love and he is looking down on me right know giving me love :yes: :heart:

i'll let you know any updates how i feel :yes: :cry: o.k cause i'm really really in pian and my heart is in pain too so my mother is scary about :yes:

I hope you're okay too Emilia....we are all so sad about this. Please take care of yourself. Michael would have wanted you to.

Glad to know you got folks who take care of you during this difficult time...I got nobody around me (offline) who can really understand my sadness but I'm thankful that I got you all here.

Glad to know you got folks who take care of you during this difficult time...I got nobody around me who can really understand my sadness but I'm thankful that I got you all here.

I'm glad for this community too. Let's all just hug and hold each other during this terrible time.....and comfort each other...

yes i have people who loves me so much that they care for me :yes:

alot of people was talking with me on facebook last night :yes:

one person call this morrowing to see if i'm o.k :thinking: but i'm don't when i hear that he is die my body just shake like creazy that my tummy making me sick that i can't eat at all :no: that my bowl was in stress too :yes:
i can't sleep at all last night :no: :cry:

i wrote song call: Never ForGotten

aww thats ok rockstar I luv MJ too, I kown I was so shocked too when my dad first borke the news to me & right now my ears are hurting me so much I just can't stoped crying, that's b.s anyway i'm going to miss that man he's like my first idols behaind Usher, Chris Brown, & Ne-Yo

yea is very hard and very sad that he is gone i still think in my mind that he is still alive :yes:
my mind is telling me that you know what i mean when someone die they have to do is cute them open right :thinking that's what happen MJ move when thay startin it someone ran and scream say MJ is alive but this is just in my minf but sound so real and true :yes:

hey what happen to are singures?

i know what you mean, Emilia. i always felt you have his personality..

i pray you will be alright..

i pray we all will

i know what you mean, Emilia. i always felt you have his personality..

i pray you will be alright..

i pray we all will

thank you very sweet of you i'll pray with you too :pray:

does anyone know what happen to my suigture? sorry for my spell

thank you very sweet of you i'll pray with you too :pray:

does anyone know what happen to my suigture? sorry for my spell

thanks Emilia.

i think the signatures are gone because Gaz may be losing the site, bit by bit. he can't promise that the site will be around. it's in a thread in the MJ general discussion area.

thanks Emilia.

your walcome

i think the signatures are gone because Gaz may be losing the site, bit by bit. he can't promise that the site will be around. it's in a thread in the MJ general discussion area.

ooh really :doh:

is it cause MJ is gone that's why? the website going to leave that it:doh:

Glad to know you got folks who take care of you during this difficult time...I got nobody around me (offline) who can really understand my sadness but I'm thankful that I got you all here.

Same here my family is all nothing but a bunch of MJ haters. And I don't have any friends except for my cat. Because nobody where I live wants to be friends with a Michael Jackson fan. I would think putting my MJ pillow cases back on 2 of my pillows and sleeping with my 3 MJ cloth posters would help and isn't. Neither is spending the day listening to him. Now all I want to do is stay in bed (Thats where I am now) and just try to sleep. Because that is like the only time where I can feel better. I just wish I could sleep forever.

last night my brother his wife and his child they came over and they bring KFC for dinner cause they know that MJ loves KFC:smilerolleyes: and it was so good :doh:

but my tummy and my bowl and my IBS they're so much in stress :yes: :ermm:

that i can't sleep for weeks but everday i'm getting better :yes:

this morrowing i just write to songs about MJ :yes::(

this songs call: NEVER FORGOTTEN, AND TEARS TELLS STORY

Yes many people have call me to find out if I am ok!!
Nice but it don't change the way I feel about having my best friend has die!
Where did 25 years or more go?
I can't rest I keep watch the news when I don't want to and end up crying.
Only good thing in my life is my You tube channel is doing well and I hope other fans like it.
Please visit my channel and leave a message.
RIP Michael
love your Songbird

Back